Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

Diary Room #10 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #10   Diary Room #10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

I wanted HOH so bad, but ugh I could not think of a horror movie that starts with M. Of course Dean had to win. Rolling Eyes I can't stand him. He is so cocky. He didn't even hesitate making his noms. ugh.

Sooooo happy that Chloe FINALLY managed to win a challenge, and it was one that was very important, so she won when it mattered the most. Chloe took me off the block yay and Dean put up Anya. Then Dean had the nerve to post in our room and ask if we could get rid of Jess. umm...you just nominated me and you expect me to do what you say. bitch plz. I am done with Erin and Dean both. They say they still want to work with me, but what kind of alliance nominates you...even as a pawn?  lol idiots!!

I love my alliance with Jess and Chloe and that is who I plan on sticking with until F3. We are all so fierce. These bitches have tried to get rid of us 2 rounds in a row and failed. Hopefully they continue to fail. I can't stand Erin and Dean. They have got to go!!
Back to top Go down

Diary Room #10
Page 1 of 1