Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the finals!

Go down 
+12
Sidney Prescott
Gale Weathers
Jessica Pierson
Erin Hardesty
Father Merrin
Dean Winchester
Helen Shivers
Margaret White
Anya Jenkins
Allison Argent
Chloe Carter
Robbie Mercer
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

Welcome to the finals! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 am

You may now post opening statements and then the jury may ask their questions.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Chloe's Opening Statement   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 am

Hi Smile

Thank you for having me Helen (and Robbie and Ghostface)! I found a lot of new horror movies to watch now :)This was cool and fun. I am very proud to have made it this far. I didn't know a lot of horror trivia but I was able to give it my best in every competition! I was close to winning almost a lot!

I chatted around a lot socially and was never in a position of danger. I think this is hard to do because it is Big Brother! Playing like this could get you sent home and not taken to the end but I am here now! My game took a turn for bad when it was revealed no one voted for me (I was the only one) to be nominated in a twist Helen put in place. I had never been nominated before that and o boy! after that it seems people always did it to secure someone else going home :(I was a good pawn!!!

My biggest move was winning the power of veto and sending Anya home at the final 6. It was not personal but I needed to do it so I would be able to make it here now! It was tough. Anya and I were a nice pair and doing the same things within our old home groups! With her gone I hoped Dean or Erin would choose me over Jessica and Allison. This rivalry kept me in the clear from fire. In fact I kept my purple group (Mrs. White, Gale, Jessica, Allison and me!) united so I would be able to stay in a good spot. Unfortunately Mrs. White left soon after :(A lot of you know I kept mentioning I didn't want them to leave.  I knew what to do to stay in for me.

I wished Father Merrin and Anya could have made it longer because at one point and the start of the game we were the closest friends! Even closer than I was to Allison (and later Erin)! To Sidney and Bill: I am sorry we didn't get to meet but I didn't want to have to break my word or falsely promise to look out for you! Maybe in another game we can be together.

I was honest to everyone especially Father, Anya, and Willow (a little bit sneaky to Dean), loyal to my original wood home, and tried my best. Please vote for me to win. Fun game and you are all nice people. No drama! lol

Good luck Allison too Smile you played good and are a sweet girl.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 am

Hello jurors. :)I can't believe I am sitting here right now, but I am so happy that I am. I am also happy that I am sitting next to Chloe, someone who I was aligned with very early on.

I think I played a pretty good game. I tried to be social with everyone. I always tried my hardest in challenges. I won the ones that I really needed and threw challenges that I didn't. Like Chloe, I managed to stay clear of danger, until Erin won HOH and nominated me. I won the POV and saved myself. Chloe was then put up and I used my coup to save Jess and Chloe. It was really risky because I could have saved the coup for when I needed to use it on myself, but I did it to keep my 2 closest allies in this game. I couldn't afford to let anyone leave that was on my side. That was probably my best move in the game. Had I let noms stay the same, Jess would have left and it would be me and Chloe vs. the other 4 elm members. I was then nominated the following round by Dean, but luckily Chloe won the POV and saved me and we were once again able to keep our alliance in tact.

I am tired so I know my opening speech probably sucks. lol but I will try my best to answer any questions you have. I feel like I worked hard to get here and I would really appreciate your vote.

Good luck to you, Chloe. You were an amazing ally. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 am

Have at em juirors.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 am

egh typi you know what i meant
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

garph
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 am

To both of you, Who was your biggest enemy in this game and how did you get them out?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Chloe's Answer to Anya   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

Hi Anya! I guess you are up first Smile I really did not run into any enemies until the time everyone was nominated except for Jessica and me. The first half of the game was quiet. It was that time I began to start thinking of who would be loyal and take me to the finals or who I think would potentially want me out.

For everyone's reference there was a room created pre the merge of Erin/Dean/Allison and myself. I brought in Allison and Dean brought in Erin. A lot of strong and nice players! In fact I was the one to include Allison in every alliance to try to protect her. The night before we had to cast our secret votes, Erin messaged me and essentially told me she had concerns about Dean in detail with long responses and also about Allison and that she felt the room/alliance was on its last days. I was really shocked because before that I had never talked to Erin and trusted her the least of anyone but she told me quite a few things that made me strongly doubt Dean. She also made me waiver a little bit about Allison but I knew if I chatted to Allison it would reassure me. So skipping ahead to when Dean was still up against Gale (and you, Anya and Allison) I thought this might be a time to act before he would act! Jessica kept telling me Willow would vote out Dean so I was concerned if I kept Dean it would tie. Dean called me ignorant which stood out and then I thought that is not good he is now an "enemy." Willow wouldn't vote for Dean after a lot of persuasion I am sure from everyone so I failed that time. Then I think the only thing I did was try to promote this home unity thing.

Keeping the original groups together was my strategy all along. I wanted Elm to stick together too because I knew I wouldn't go home over Jessica and Allison. If this makes sense. I wanted there to be a constant balance and it seems the strategy worked.I did think about things! The next time I tried to get Dean was when Allison used her power of that coup. I knew about it since she won it and I had long detailed discussions of when it wuld be best to use it. Erin had a power too so it got spoiled once again! Then I think Dean gave up and asked to go home but he wouldn't have gone then either if Erin didn't save herself with the power of veto. I got put up next to him so in a sense people wanting to keep me in more and those relationships were what ultimately sent him home!

I hope this isn't too long but I thought I would give some backstory of things maybe some of you didn't know alien 
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Oh wow lol. And no its not too long!

Ok I have another question, If by some miracle you me and Erin made it to final3, would you take me to f2?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Yes Smile Sorry, Erin! I was friends with Anya the whole game! Would you have taken me? If I can ask hehe.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah probably lol. Sorry Erin! It would make the woodsboro vs elm alot more climatic too lol
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:44 pm

it would! I guess it's not all that exciting now but it is for me still.
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:37 pm

i will start with a simple question:

allison, why should i vote for you since you didnt bother to talk to me while i was still in the game?

chloe, why were you posting in Helen's behalf? That was kinda weird. at first i thought you were out of the game but then i noticed you were not, so that was strange.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 pm

I asked her to because she was the only one on lol. Ask another please.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Chloe's Answer to Mrs. White   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello Mrs. White! Thanks Helen. Hope this clears that up Smile

From: Helen Shivers To: Chloe Carter Posted: Tue 16 Jul - 19:58:58 Subject: Hi Cn you make theHOH threadplease. Its slow. HOH: Cherry Falls. wrote:

From: Helen Shivers To: Chloe Carter Posted: Wed 17 Jul - 17:35:03 Subject: Re: hey Tara Could you make s tjread again lol. wrote:
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Anya Jenkins wrote:
To both of you, Who was your biggest enemy in this game and how did you get them out?

I didn't really have any enemies either. There was nobody that I disliked personally. There was someone that was just so strong and I wanted them out for a while, but they were just so darn good and I had a time getting rid of them. lol and that would be Erin. I finally got her out by winning the f3 HOH.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Margaret White wrote:
i will start with a simple question:

allison, why should i vote for you since you didnt bother to talk to me while i was still in the game?

chloe, why were you posting in Helen's behalf? That was kinda weird. at first i thought you were out of the game but then i noticed you were not, so that was strange.

I am sorry, Margaret. There was like 16 people in the game and it was hard to stay social with everyone. If you don't want to vote for me because of that reason then I understand. If you want to put that aside and vote for me because you think I played a better game then that is fine too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 pm

I don't really know what to say...I feel as of y'all turned y'all's back on me for no apparent reasons I ha proven I was loyal to the both of you by voting Sidney out. Chloe, I'm not sure who you are but if I had to guess I'd go for one of the newer people, Alaina, Alexa, Hugo, Cindy...probably. Allison I think you are Jessica based on your gameplay and challenge wins.

1. Did either of you ever intend on going to the final four with our alliance, or was I living in dream land?

2. Guess the jurors identities.

3. Rank the jury based on best gameplay to worst.

4. Chloe do you agree that Allison was stronger physically?

5. Allison do you agree that Chloe was stronger socially?

Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Chloe <3333 The first person to talk to me in this game. So pleased to see you in the finals.

and Allison <3333 congrats to you too, you did amazing!

I don't know what to ask really, I like Dean's questions. I wanted to ask something similar to his third question but split it up.

1. Rank the jurors on their social game play and then rank the jurors on their challenge game play.

I love the guess the identity question too. I would have asked that. Congrats again. I'll be reading carefully!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Chloe's Answer to Dean   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't really know what to say...I feel as of y'all turned y'all's back on me for no apparent reasons I ha proven I was loyal to the both of you by voting Sidney out. Chloe, I'm not sure who you are but if I had to guess I'd go for one of the newer people, Alaina, Alexa, Hugo, Cindy...probably. Allison I think you are Jessica based on your gameplay and challenge wins.

-I won’t tell who I am until later Dean hehe. I am staying in my Chloe character until the end but some aspects of who I am come out Smile

1. Did either of you ever intend on going to the final four with our alliance, or was I living in dream land?

-I will be honest and say no I did not. At the time you suggested us, I had already chatted to a lot of others and hadn’t spoken one-on-one to Erin so at this point in time I wanted nothing to do with her or with adding another friend! I did like you Dean ☺️ The doubts I had with you actually started at that Sidney vote. The votes were not adding up and with you being so on the fence about it I wasn’t sure. Anya also seemed believable because she agreed right away and Willow was not active in the list so she didn’t vote so I was doubting one of you, and I think I just let myself pin it on you because you and Erin were big huge threats! Right off of this was when Erin chatted to me about you not wanting to be in the room no more. In my mind then I switched the both of you and trusted Erin more! And A lot Very Happy

Erin-Queen_Mel (good social player and win everything when you need to)
Dean-JB (if you arent him he is someone)
Anya- I really don’t know ☹️ the only “quirky” person (as you say you are) I can think of is RTF and I don’t think you are him.
Gale-Alexa
Jessica- Harley
Father Merrin- Justin (good in the challenges but maybe busy at work?)
Sidney-I guess Alaina
Willow- Spooky (win when you need to but have to work?)
Bill- RobsFilm (you talked like him and were funny on threads)
Mrs. White-Iraheto (busy with other things maybe since you weren’t too online)

#1 Erin definitely.
#2 Anya (you were the Elm version of me ☺️)
#3 Dean (you and Erin were so strong but I put Anya higher because she reminded me of me and I wouldn’t have asked this game to go home)
#4 Father Merrin (You were so nice to work with! I should have given you my vote. I still feel very bad.)
#5 Jessica (Great player but you willingly added an unnecessary target to yourself by being a queen hehe)
#6 Willow (You came on strong in challenges and were a key decision maker at one point but you weren't too online either)
#7 Bill (You seemed very social and I was shocked you left! I guess you didn’t chat to as many as I think. Plus you did good in these competitions)
#8 Mrs. White (With not being a lot online)
#9 Gale (You were never hear but you made it far girl! I like you no matter what)
#10 Sidney (We didn’t meet but I didn’t see you on much except Allison told me you two chatted)

4. Chloe do you agree that Allison was stronger physically?

No I don’t agree hehe. She might have sneaked out a lot more wins. But if you look closely nearly every challenge she won came down to the two of us. Most of them I purposely did not win or the two of us planned to have her. I believe I am a faster poster than her because in most cases this game I was ☺️. If she is Jessica then I will be happy to have competed with someone so good in them. I do think she is good in the challenges but I think we were pretty equal this game!  She does watch horror movies and I don’t that much so she might have had a bit of an advantage.

I can't wait to meet all of you in real IMDb. I am now curious hehe.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

I will post now just to say hi Father Very Happy I wanted to earlier but the messages are blocked again. I will answer to you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Chloe's Answer to Father Merrin   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Here ya go Father! If you want more detail I can do it but with one criterion it made logical sense by the rank order.

Physical:
Erin
Father Merrin
Willow (when you were on you destroyed us Smile)
Bill
Dean
Jessica
Anya
Mrs. White
Gale
Sidney

Social:
Anya Smile
Erin (you were a nice whole package as a player!)
Dean (you did great!)
Willow (everyone relied on you a lot)
Bill (you seem friendly!)
Father Merrin (because you said you didn't chat much)
Jessica (you did well with our home but not the other)
Mrs. White (not as active but when we briefly talked you seemed really cool)
Gale (You were loyal to me and I wish you had been more active girl)
Sidney (I knew you chatted to Allison so I didn't want to chat and make you believe something from me that I wouldn't do)
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 pm

My answers to Dean...

I am going to be honest and say no. =/ I kind of got dragged into this alliance and I wanted to stay loyal to you guys as long as possible, but you and Erin were both such good players that I knew me and Chloe didn't stand a chance if we went with yall to f4.

I am probably going to suck at this. lol

Erin - Daniel
Dean -JB
Anya - Spooky
Gale - Alexa
Jessica - Harley
Father Merrin -HCGK
Sidney - Alaina
Willow - Cindy
Bill - Henry
Mrs. White - Arik

1. Erin
2. Dean
3. Anya
4. Jessica
5. Father Merrin
6. Bill
7. Willow
8. Mrs. White
9. Gale
10. Sidney

5. Allison do you agree that Chloe was stronger socially?

Yes, I will agree that she was stronger socially. Everytime I would talk to someone though, they would want to align. lol I didn't want to be aligned with every single person in the house because I knew it would come back to bite me. I tried to stay more social with the people I thought I could benefit from talking with.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello Father Merrin Smile

1. Rank the jurors on their social game play and then rank the jurors on their challenge game play.

Social:
1. Erin
2. Anya
3. Father Merrin
4. Dean
5. Jessica
6. Bill
7. Willow
8. Mrs. White
9. Gale
10. Sidney

Physical:
1. Erin
2. Dean
3. Father Merrin
4. Jessica
5. Willow
6. Anya
7. Bill
8. Mrs. White
9. Gale
10. Sidney
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Haha i love im at the top for social but bottom on physical! I sucked at the challenges!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the finals!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next