Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FINAL VOTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

THE FINAL VOTE Empty
PostSubject: THE FINAL VOTE   THE FINAL VOTE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:38 am

Since I skipped on jury duty (unavoidable, sorry Helen!).

First off, before I do anything, I want to thank the wonderful hosts of this game! I was brought in here as a last minute addition and was pretty nervous about playing again, but I had a great time. I got the invitation over PM and I never even learned who the co-hosts were since I never visited the thread on the games board. Who were you guys? You all made things a lot of fun!

Now, for the vote: This is tricky, because I never really spoke with either of you. Ordinarily, I admire the social player more, but it looks like everyone knew what Chloe was doing. On the other hand, it never looked like anyone was upset at her. Allison played a game that put her in the limelight and used her strength, yes, but she wasn't dumb. She used her wits and decided that staying with her ally in Chloe was her safest course through the game -- and indeed, it seems to have been. Both valid strategies, and both done well. After deliberation, I have decided that

Spoiler:

deserves to win the game. And so does her opponent, but I can't split the decision.

Good luck, gals.
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL VOTE
Page 1 of 1