Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this where I confess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

Is this where I confess Empty
PostSubject: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Or do I go to Father what's-his-face? The one hitting on the woman from Carrie?
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Lol here.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

These people want me to be useful. I haven't done anything useful to humanity since I was twenty years old. I can't guess what these horror movie titles are, ask someone else! And don't ask me to be funny either. I've spent my whole life being funny, and I'm sick of it, everyone wanting me to re-enact Caddyshack again. All I can do is lie and cheat in this game, but I even have to be careful about that, because you never know when Tommy is collecting information he can use against you. I'm just going to get into a good, solid alliance, and THEN lie and cheat to evict them all.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Would it be too narcissistic to call the alliance I have with Anya and Erin the Ghostbusters?
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Lol nah.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Yippee! I must have Star Wars on the brain.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Preparing for the second HoH, I begin to wonder: Why did I join a horror themed game? I don't watch horror movies! I like Pan's Labyrinth, Duel, and Madoka Magica. That's it! I'm going to have to step up my social game to keep from being butchered in my sleep in this place!

So bring it on. Bring. It. On.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 am

No matter what happens, Anya and Erin say they're voting out Kevin. I struck up with Willow, told her the same. I don't have a strategy right now. I just intend to pledge allegiance to everyone and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 am

I'm not going to be online tomorrow, possibly at all. I was hoping to vote tonight, but the second nominee hasn't been decided. What happens if I miss the vote? I've been planning on voting Kevin all along, but I may not be able to before the deadline. Sad
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 am

You get a warning but you said you are votimg Kevin anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

The senile guy nominated Kirby. If someone wins PoV and takes Thomas off, things will get ugly. I doubt it will happen. Too stupid of a move this early in the game. Right now, though, I just bide my time and wait. I'm going to tell Kirby that I'll take her off if I win PoV. Which won't happen, but I can reassure her and try to make friends. I'm a useless friend, though. I'm going to get more in touch with Willow, too. She seemed a bit lost in this last challenge, and I'm neglecting my plan of busting the Ghostbusters for no reason other than kicks.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 pm

I need to do something to actually entertain people around here. I have to send all of those nude photos of Father Merrin to Mrs. White NOW! That should shake things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Watching Jessica and Kirby catfight would be entertaining and somewhat erotic if they actually had anything interesting to say. Much like these Diary Room ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm dialing everyone in Elm to try to figure out what plans are on their side, now that things are picking up. Willow's here now, and that means that things could get ugly, because Allison will see that she has showed up and she'll nominate two Elm members. Hopefully, Anya's silver tongue (which seems to be everywhere in this game) will convince her to put Gale on the block. If that happens, there's still Veto, and that could be a problem. Anya looks like she has a finger in everyone's pie, and that isn't good. Hopefully, I can convince everyone that she has no loyalty to any of them, and get her cut from the picture. But there are all of her mooks to get take care of first, like Father Merrin, Sidney, Erin, Allison. I should wait for now. She has too much power. But she's dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap craptastic
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, I've given the bait to Allison. I've told her that I want to break from Anya. That means that I have either signed my death warrant, effective immediately, or I've created a backdoor. I'd say that it's about 70%-30% in favor of the former.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 am

So Dean tells me my move backfired. Well, I had to move on someone, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

You are a jury member. Dont tell anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Final thoughts: Next time, actually plan ahead and try to have a strategy, Bill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this where I confess   Is this where I confess Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this where I confess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel :: Crystal Lake :: Bill Murray-
Jump to: