Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Jury

Go down 
+7
Gale Weathers
Helen Shivers
Father Merrin
Bill Murray
Sidney Prescott
Margaret White
Robbie Mercer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

Welcome to the Jury Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome to the Jury Sorority+Row+-+House+2
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 am

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
Sidney Prescott

Sidney Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm going to be working here until its time to vote: If you wanna join me Maggie, we have openings.
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:57 pm

This place is dead. Well good news is that this old man knows how to party.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:30 pm

So what's the scoop, Dad? I know that I lost against Willow because I was a fool and made a stupid gamble. I wasn't expecting you to go though. That girl has been MIA all game, and now you're evicted in favor of her?
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

I did a poor job socially with some people, like I didn't talk to certain individuals at all like Erin and Gale. Literally not one word, so those 2 had no incentive on keeping me. That's one reason.

With everyone else, they told me that they had to vote for me because everyone else was. But the thing was when I talked to them, they all said they hadn't voted yet either. It sounded to me like they all kind of wanted me gone but didn't want to directly tell me that so they made up some majority excuse. Dean, Anya, Jessica, Chloe all expressed desire on keeping me, that's 4 votes right there, it would have been enough to keep me. So obviously if they actually wanted to keep me they could have easily saved me. A few told me that it was because they were afraid of me in challenges and I was a threat in that area of the game.

But its all good, I'm perfectly fine with how I did in this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

Huh. I would understand that normally, but Willow hasn't exactly been playing the world's greatest game either, unless she stepped things up after I went. I was never too on top of things socially, I just know that Anya, Erin and I had an alliance, and when I found out that Anya was in bed with everyone I spoke to, I flipped out and tried to get her offed. Willow was inactive for all practical purposes during that time, so I know that it was entirely my fault that I was axed. But I've been keeping an eye on her since (we had an alliance that fell apart once we were pitted against each other -- well, I did, I don't even know if she was even playing), and it doesn't seem like she's done much. But obviously she worked something out.
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am

Yeah, I had a private room with Anya and Dean. We three were in an "alliance" too. Seemed like Anya struck deals with everyone. I guess Willow is an easier person to beat, and that little streak of challenge wins I had earlier in the game put a target on my back, so it was only a matter of time that they got me.
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Sup bro
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Wussup gale
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 pm

yo yo
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey Hey Hey Bitchessss!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 pm

More posts. How do you feel? Favourites?
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Well, I think your breasts are better than Gale's, but Anya beats you both. So I'm gonna have to say Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Thank you murray! Very Happy
I have to say you were my fist choice to f2.....until you figured out what i was doing lol!
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Ugh noooooo Anya </3

You were my favorite one left. Why is that skank Dean still in the game?!
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Margaret White wrote:
Why is that skank Dean still in the game?!

^
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:13 am

Anya Jenkins wrote:
Thank you murray! Very Happy
I have to say you were my fist choice to f2.....until you figured out what i was doing lol!
The problem is that I pulled the gun on you when MY HEAD WAS ON THE BLOCK. I panicked and made a stupid move. I'm not used to the BB format, so I didn't think to cover my ass that way. I was using Survivor logic, which meant that I would never be completely safe until you were gone. Or until I had worked out a deal with you, but that would have been a last resort.

What's the deal with Dean? He seemed like a smart player to my eyes. He's played a very careful game as far as I can tell. In fact, he's my favorite unless someone spills some dirt on the kid.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:58 am

I was thinking the same thing about allison and jessica lol
Dean is just a liar. So is Erin.
Back to top Go down
Sidney Prescott

Sidney Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm

I don't know who to root for now lol
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm rooting for nobody lol.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:01 am

Oh and Chloe is pretty much the reason why im here. After she promised me f2, and many many non-sense talks throughout the game, she used the veto and dean was hoh, so he put me up instead of erin. Oh erin also told me f2 since the beginning.

So im also rooting for nobody lol
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 pm

So, Dean was surrounded by four drop dead gorgeous women who all had their attention on him... and he's glad to be out of there and on the jury? Dean, I have no respect for you anymore, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel :: Houses :: Theta Pi House-
Jump to: