Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character lol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character  lol) Empty
PostSubject: Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character lol)   Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character  lol) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi Smile

Thank you for having me Helen (and Robbie and Ghostface) ! I found a lot of new horror movies to watch now :)This was cool and fun. I am very proud to have made it this far. I didn't know a lot of horror trivia but I was able to give it my best in every competition! I was close to winning almost a lot!

I chatted around a lot socially and was never in a position of danger. I think this is hard to do because it is Big Brother! Playing like this could get you sent home and not taken to the end but I am here now! My game took a turn for bad when it was revealed no one voted for me (I was the only one) to be nominated in a twist Helen put in place. I had never been nominated before that and o boy! after that it seems people always did it to secure someone else going home :(I was a good pawn!!!

My biggest move was winning the power of veto and sending Anya home at the final 6. It was not personal but I needed to do it so I would be able to make it here now! It was tough. Anya and I were a nice pair and doing the same things within our old home groups! With her gone I hoped Dean or Erin would choose me over Jessica and Allison. This rivalry kept me in the clear from fire. In fact I kept my purple group (Mrs. White, Gale, Jessica, Allison and me!) united so I would be able to stay in a good spot. Unfortunately Mrs. White left soon after :(A lot of you know I kept mentioning I didn't want them to leave.  I knew what to do to stay in.

I wished Father Merrin and Anya could have made it longer because at one point and the start of the game we were the closest friends! Even closer than I was to Allison! To Sidney and Bill: I am sorry we didn't get to meet but I didn't want to have to break my word or falsely promise to look out for you! Maybe in another game we can be together.

I was honest to everyone especially Father, Anya, and Willow (a little bit sneaky to Dean), loyal to my original woodglen home, and tried my best. Please vote for me to win. Fun game and you are all nice people. No drama! lol

Good luck ______ too :)you played good.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character  lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character lol)   Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character  lol) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Also ugh at there being 10 jurors. It's hard enough getting 4/7! Now I need 6 O_O

When is Part 3? And is it juror exit interviews? Please say yes lol

I'm deleting this thread too btw if I get screwed over lmao
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character lol)   Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character  lol) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:30 pm

For the record I did not guess IDs to the best of my ability. Pretty sure Erin is Daniel and Anya is Nic! But if I said that they'd know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character lol)   Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character  lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Opening (Yes I pre write mine...sometimes as early as merge and I'm staying in character lol)
Page 1 of 1