Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm

I am so excited for this game to start!! Last time I played The Duel, I didn't give 100%, but this time I am going to be playing hard. I asked Chloe for an alliance, and she said yes. Smile Then Sidney approached me for an alliance.

We got divided into houses and Chloe is with me, but Sidney is in the other house. She told me that she is not good at challenges. ugh I need someone that can win HOH and keep me safe. I wrote Anya from the other house and told her that we should watch each others back.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Tommy won HOH, and I was so happy because that means I am safe for this round and I don't have to do anything. He chose to nominate Father Merrin and Damon. I would prefer if Damon left, because Chloe talks to Merrin so that could come in handy for me.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Father Merrin won POV and took himself off the block. Kevin was put up in his place and Damon was voted out. Not surprised since he went inactive. Hopefully I can win HOH tonight. Not sure who I would put up. I only talk to Sidney and Anya from the other side so I know I won't be putting them up. And tonight is a FF. ugh I hate FF's....they are so stressful because you don't have long to make decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #1
Page 1 of 1