Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Jury

Go down 
+7
Gale Weathers
Helen Shivers
Father Merrin
Bill Murray
Sidney Prescott
Margaret White
Robbie Mercer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:48 pm

This game depressed me lol. I was sad when Anya left.

I felt like every time we'd win our win would be taken from us by the other side so I was just really down about everything. Then we had 2 creative comps back to back which I hate so I just said screw it and gave up.

I'm rooting for Erin obviously. We were screwed constantly.

Allison is my second choice because Chloe was aligned with everyone?

Jessica was just a bitch uneccesarily and it got to me and made me want to die. Lol

Anyways...lol at me not being liked here when I was nice to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Also hot.
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 pm

I felt like Jessicas bitchiness was for fun and it was kind of hilarious
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 pm

It annoyed me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:53 pm

I also annoyed me very well lol.

Dean I'm only mad at you because I think you put me up instead of Erin. But i'm not upset anymore. I'm rooting for Erin and Chloe. I would die if Jessica wins. I told everyone since the beginning we need Allison and Jessica to leave and nobody listened to me.

I must say I love being loved by most of the jury lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh Yay! Jesica is out!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Clearly only Gale got my bitchyness. The reason I was so bitchy was because A. I honestly couldn't stand half of you. B. because it was part of my game.

Anya, I couldn't take you seriously as everyone knew you was sucking everyone's privates to get into a final 2. When I wanted to work with you, I was being honest. The I found out you spoke about it to everyone, so I was furious.

Dean, you was just Erin's slave and did nothing. Also I didn't nominate you in the public HoH twist. However why would I want to work with you, when I knew you had a private room with Erin, Allison and Chloe?

Father, when I inboxed you and wanted to keep you I was being serious. However when Willow or was its Gale, went up with you on the block I changed because I was closer with them.

The only thing is the clear dramatic night and fight regarding Willows vote. I was fuming because I do feel that Dean, Anya and Erin you guys pushed her into a corner. You guys had no loyalty to her in the slightest and just used her as a vote, and I didn't like that.

It was of course my character to drive you all my the wall and I actually didn't say anything remotely bad or out of order. I guess most of you people are extremely sensitive, boohoo. Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink. I don't get why I should be the most hated one? I told you all to your face what I thought. Anya Erin put you on the block to save Dean. Dean I didn't dislike you but your sexualised comments were disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Also, Helen, how many times was I put up on the block?

I was put up on the block so many freaking times, why would I try and be nice to you people when you clearly all wanted me out? I know this is big brother, but I'm Jessica-fucking-P and I'm fabulous.

Anyway, I am actually sorry if I offended anyone. My sassyness was a clear joke but none of you can act like angles in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I actually thought you were funny...in the beginning. Than as time went on it got old. Just like your face.

I really was thinking of working with you, but I like to stick to my word. I already told Erin and Chloe that I wanted a f2 with them. So when it came down to it, I would throw the challenge and have one of those 2 kick the other out.

You didn't offend me in the slightest, I actually think most people are too ultra-sensitive nowadays. You just got irritating lol!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:43 pm

I understand it got irritating that's fine, but why wouldn't I want to get in your guys nerves? You clearly didn't want me in the game, so I was going to make your life a living hell and it worked.

I honestly think that IF I was on your side, and I was dishing out the comments to Allison and Chloe your opinions would be entirely different. Just because it was aimed at you, you found it irritating.

Also, I really wanted the episodes to be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:11 pm

You do bring up a good point lol
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Well girl, I still think me and you would've made a fierce duo and would of torn up the game <3
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 pm

I really was considering it. Wth was i thinking. Damn!
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Jessica is a bit*h on Sorority row so I knew it was all game.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 pm

With mystery games I feel you should really play your character. Otherwise is boring.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah and you played Jess just like her lol.
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:24 am

I agree about staying in character. I have no idea how Bill Murray really acts, though, so I just rolled with an absurd obsession about Merrin's sexual life and went from there. As for me, I didn't mind you, Jessica. We never spoke, but your public comments were clearly just roleplaying, so I didn't care what you said.
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

i tried playing character but it was too hard lol
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Lol Jessica sorry about my overly sexual comments, it was the first time I ever acted sexual in a game. Lmao.

I wasn't Erin's slave though...I went against Erin's wishes when I voted to keep Gale over Sidney, which I tried to do to earn your trust because I thought I had Chloe/Allison's.

Also, Erin had no idea I was aligned with Anya or Merrin, which I kept to myself.

Erin and I weren't even close until the end lol. We got a room like when Willow left.

I approached Chloe with the idea of an alliance and she pulls in Allison and I decided to pull in Erin because I had never talked to her and knew my bases with Anya/Merrin were covered.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

To be fair. Dean is sexual in his words sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Actually Dean, Erin and Murray were in my first f3 and when Murray left it was just Erin and i and we gave each other notes and we were supposed to go to f2 lol. But i told her about you, me and merrin. And she told me about you, her, chloe and allison lol
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

i dont think i did gale justice
Back to top Go down
Sidney Prescott

Sidney Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:50 pm

I had Internet problems for a while while playing, I wasn't as invested as I could have been.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Don't worry guys, you can all regret after the game is over.

Margaret, I think you stayed in character amazingly well!

Can i just ask why everyone has a hostility towards Allison? Her game has been amazing as have all the ladies sitting there and they are all very deserving. Sure they lied, they cheated, however they worked their little asses off.
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

I have no hostility for anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel :: Houses :: Theta Pi House-
Jump to: