Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Jury

Go down 
+7
Gale Weathers
Helen Shivers
Father Merrin
Bill Murray
Sidney Prescott
Margaret White
Robbie Mercer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:46 pm

I just never really got to know her. I'm rooting for Chloe and Erin. I'm sure she had played a great game, but like you said, they all played well.

Chloe fooled the whole house, until the Willow and Gale vote happened. Then everything got ugly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 am

Hi, everyone! Erin is here. Smile

I'm a bit disappointed having worked my butt off the last little while in this game, but I can definitely live with the final result. I like both Allison and Chloe and think they both earned their spots in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 am

NOOO ERIN!!! You were so close!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 am

Omg. Erin I really expected to see you in that final! You played such a great game. I won't keep it contact with you after we leave but you get my props xx
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 pm

I like Allison, but im rooting for Chloe since we talked more.
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 pm

chloe was definitely more social.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm

However we all knew Chloe was talking to everyone in the house, right?
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 pm

probably. but its a smart strategy when it comes to jury votes even if she had deals with everyone. especially when the other finalist didnt even bother.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm

I honestly don't think it's an easy vote. Chloe would of been out earlier if it was f for Allison, it's that simple. Chloe couldn't win challenges. Erin and Dean could.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I may be biased because we had almost the exact same strategy, but its really good because that means everyone else is getting blood on their hands. And than you look like a saint.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Chloe didn't look like a saint though. Everyone knew she was talking to everyone, so I think I will probably be voting Allison who basically kept Chloe here. Allison also did not over align as Chloe did.

Chloe had deals with everyone in the house and basically backstabbed everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Anya, you wasn't a saint. Everyone knew what you were doing. As with Chloe, you might not of hand blood on your hands but you were all well known social sluts.

Dean, I really don't get why you think we shared IDs? It's really annoyed me tbh.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:59 pm

It's just weird to me that they all of a sudden had allegiance to you and Gale. Neither of them ever mentioned having anything to do with either of you, but then at the end they were so pro-Woodsbro.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 pm

They were always with me and Gale. From the get go we were together. We always wanted to take you guys out of the game. They decided to do an inside job. Chloe told me of your room, told me a lot of things you guys said etc
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 pm

yeah, we were all very tight from the beginning. We had a room.
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Father Merrin goddess <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury   Welcome to the Jury - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel :: Houses :: Theta Pi House-
Jump to: