Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:47 pm

affraid

I think I should have rethought joining this game. I do not recognize a single character in this game and/or cannot relate to any banter on the thread O_O
Ohh well I will make the best of it for you Tara Very Happy

I am in house Woodsglen (had to google what this is, and tbh I am going to watch the Screams at some point--is it scary though?!!) and am not feelinging the best about it. In my estimation, I believe the challenge whores are on the other tribe. Andddd before we got placed into our homes, I spoke with Allison and Gale so FML we are all in danger if we lose. So given this predicament, I PMd Anya, Kevin, and Father Merrin to cover me if they win.

Kevin told me "whatever works for you" when I asked for an alliance. What an asssss. Anya is awesome though! And just to be able to write down I am working with someone named "Father Merrin" is lolworthy.

Allison seems big into comps, so fine by me I will work with you as long as you can shield me Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Lol Woodsboro. The Scream series is great. Kind of scary.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Yay our home won:)

I'm happy Tommy won and kept me safe but he is now my #1 target in our home (even surpassing that bitch Kirby Reed....don't ask lol I just personally hate this character in mystery <3) Now that only your home votes, I am very thankful I've spoken to Allison, Gale, and Jessica (who has something with Kirby too). Margaret and I have talked briefly so I should be covered there too. I have absolutely no interest in working with Tommy or Thomas or any Tom lmfao.

Tommy nominated inactives, which I get for him personally this is a good move, but I highly doubt the other tribe shows the same sportsmanship. HELLO this is a duel! Take these active people OUT! Idgaf if I win ill nom any of them over there except for Father Merrin <3 and Anya (who I advised to calm down with being social as she will get targeted!) Kevin I don't want to work with either b/c he's an asshole but I have that connection still.

I will just continue to social butterfly my way to the merge. It's what I do and it never fails Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Actually lmao all of you hosts know why I dislike Kirby Razz

Max <3
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Blair <3.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Very happy Father Merrin got that veto and Damon (who I had not spoken with) went home!

For our next HOH challenge, Kirby Reed won and saved our home! 2 for 2 Smile Her nominations were not great and didn't suit my plans of who I would like to stay in over there. You claim to nominate inactives...like hello WILLOW is the most inactive. Sigh I don't dislike Kirby as much as I used to because I feel like eventually in the game if I need her to come through for me, she will. Since I did "play" in the veto with her and talk to her a bit. Didn't want to do that either. Throwing <3

Anya got the veto and saved Dean and my good old pal Father Merrin =[ was the replacement. Hoping Father stays in and hope once again in the next HOH our home continues to dominate Very Happy I can't win though because I am running out of people over there to nominate because Dean proposed that I work with him as well as Erin. Who is left that I could nom--Willow and Bill?!?! I believe that's it and Bill is active so I am trying to interact with him more.

Ugh its only the f16 and I have waaaay to many allies. Even on my own tribe Thomas Burke PMd me a little bit ago just saying "hi." People just love Chloe because she is an overall Sweetheart Wink
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Father Merrin survived Very Happy yay!

At this point in the game, I am slightly concerned that I log in on a routine basis and have like 7 or 8 new messages from 7 or 8 different people waiting for me. O_O I suppose there are no HOHs in my future lol.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 pm

(sorry for not confessing a lot, normally I am ALL over this--but it's so obvious with post counts)

Father Merrin won the Head of Household! I was thrilled about it. I pushed for Tommy to go up lol but sadly I failed. Father Merrin let me down rofl. Thomas and Kirby got nominated. Like I've been saying, I don't like that character but Kirby is someone I think I can potentially work with, whereas Thomas sucks at trying to form an alliance. My correspondence from him was "hi" "wzzzup" "please keep me" (I asked what votes he has) he said "everyone and thanks for the vote Smile" umm lol what?!?!?! I was honest with the poor guy so he should be going home. Tbh maybe he should be the next person I take an interest in their game success on IMDb. He def needs it.

In other news I got pulled into a room with Dean and Erin. I don't want to be in this AT ALL. I don't like them at allllll and they annoy me. Allison likes them I think so I will have to persuade her otherwise. My ideal f4 is Allison, Gale, and Jessica. Kirby as the 5th. And then me having Father Merrin on the side. This plan relies on our home winning so hopefully we can pull something out tonight!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 pm

All I have to say is THANK GOD Father Merrin loves me <333333 Good call in getting him with me 100% day 1. I can always spot the people I need in the game. I also encouraged him earlier today and basically said once people know you are a comp whore, that will not go away so you might as well just win b/c first time you "throw" you will go home. Comp whores are my favorite people EVER in games to work with.

I convinced Merrin to not nominate Gale. I pushed realllllly hard for her to stay off and she did! Now I am going to PRAY Jessica gets the veto (I know she can) and that Margaret goes up and we vote her ass out. That's my master plan and ummm they usually work. Wink

Tommy messaged me today as well for the first time. Too late gurl xoxo
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Not much to say here because I can't keep mentioning Father Merrin (jealous of all of his airtime). However, I can claim responsibility for taking out Kirby this week. Jessica was the first member of my home to PM me on the forum so I felt I owed that to her. I quickly secured Gale and Allison to vote to keep her in because I sense they have complete loyalty to me. Now I just need to get Margaret and Tommy out somehow if we lose. Gale needs to be more active and secure some allies (as I keep telling her)!!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Well Kirby left by my hand (basically I give the word and that person goes home) and Tommy it appears left due to personal circumstances which I hope he is able to get through okay! But this all means we have now "merged." I am looking forward to seeing how close the other home is because I need to cause some tension there, and I think I just might be someone a lot of people in the other home trust Very Happy

It came down to Allison and myself in the HOH challenge! I swear I didn't throw but I posted the wrong answer by mistake, but considering my choice of nominations would've been very limited, I am happy Allison added that target and not me. But this will make my job of protecting us even harder!!

Allison informed me that she won the coup so that is another great thing/safety net to be able to know about first of all, but also given that Allison told me I'm pretty sure that means she'd be willing to use it on me! Unfortunately, I think I have unintentionally set up Allison to be unsuccessful in this game b/c if she ever does use that coup (on me) her chances are very limited after that in the game. And unfortunately everyone does know I am very close with her so I hope we don't get targetted for being a pair Sad It sucks because communication-wise Allison is an ally I work with very well.

The nominations were a fairly no brainer (Bill & Willow) but there is going to be trouble if one of them comes off. I am ADAMANTLY pushing to Allison that our home must stay in (she wants Margaret as a replacement) let's see if I can get through to her, b/c the more our purple house stays in, the less of a target will be on me!!!

lol at a hg challenge in yet another game <33
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 am

Bill left unanimously. No surprise there. This game seems to be revolving around one person (me) indicating a preference to my allies and then they back me/buy-in to my thoughts and that person leaves.

As with Bill, Dean got HOH next and we sent Margaret (the person I was not as close to in my home and pushed for to go) out the door.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 am

Erin got HOH. Good for me personally bc I am safe, bad for my closest allies. The obvious noms were Jessica and Gale. I attempted to persuade otherwise and Erin didn't go for it. I set up a room with my old home and need them all to stay in! Girl power <3

Granted had Erin helped me out this round, it would help ensure I f2 so I get why she didn't. But she just made a colossal mistake because now the best player in this game is coming after her with guns blazing. I plan to get Dean on my side as well since he seems agreeable to wanting to protect me and I will tell you right now Erin now has a 0% chance of winning this game.

The plan right now is to veto off a nominee and send Sidney (who will be the replacement) home. I need this to happen as I've not spoken to Sidney and this late in the game that is always dangerous!

It's the final 10. I've at least made f8 and jury due to Allison's coup so I need to keep fighting for this!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Yay! Jessica got the veto and Sidney was the replacement. Step one of my plan=complete.

Pretty sure Jessica and Allison will vote to keep Gale so my focus is going to be on finding that one additional vote to keep Gale. I have contacted everyone in the game about needing their vote except for Willow. It's a hard thing to sell because this isn't the best move for anyone to do because it really only furthers myself and my old home lmao but I can sell ice to eskimos in games.

I need to make this happen. It is going to come down to one vote. Being a secret flipper is always enticing lets see if anyone will go for it. Dean is on the fence. Jessica thinks she can get Willow. I am going to try to get Anya or Merrin. *crossing my fingers on this one*
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Yay! Gale stayed. However, the vote was 4-2. Dean and Anya both confirmed to me that they voted out Sidney so one of them is lying. I am going to get to the bottom of it. I sense Anya lied and if so, that is disappointing as I thought I had a good connection to her. All this means is now I really need to watch my back b/c soon my social ties will catch up with me!

This sucks I am leaving for vacation on Wednesday. Ahhh!! Hopefully I will be protected!

Looking forward to the fast forward! Very Happy I can safely nom someone with Willow now b/c I can say they lied to me etc.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 pm

I really have no opinion whatsoever on who I think voted to keep Sidney. There is Anya who instantly told me she'd vote out Sidney and supposedly posted in her old home's room that she did. On the other hand there is Dean who was on the fence, posted in our public room he did (could be for show) and still stands by his vote. However he was the one who told me about Anya posting in their room, and adamantly claims maybe they both voted out Sidney because Willow kept her. LIKE HELLO DUMBASS WILLOW HASNT BEEN ON TO VOTE. /facepalm Father Merrin continues his pattern of being extremely vague and never giving out any information even in our private messaging convos. I keep trying to ask him who else he wants to work with so he doesn't think Allison and I have a majority over him and all he keeps saying is he talks to Dean and Anya but doesn't trust them. Does this poor old man trust me the most? We haven't even talked that much and it's pretty damn obvious I am connected since Erin nominated her own home over me.

I predict Gale or Jessica going home this time since like no one from my house can be on rofl.

Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 am

Wow! Allison got HOH which I am very pleased about. She's good, ill give her that and I trust her 100% which is rare in mystery. We discussed endless scenarios for what to do prior to her win and I actually ended up changing my mind of who I originally wanted nominated. I never do that but I also gave up thinking because I was over thinking and paranoid.

It was tough I'm sure for Allison and I because we don't like Dean/Erin but they win comps and we don't want to upset that apple cart right now. Originally we discussed Anya and Willow, but then somehow Father Merrin was brought up by Dean and for Allison it builds trust there.

Father Merrin I believe trusts me a lot. If he wins the veto and the next HOH I plan to throw Dean under the bus. Getting off right after HOH will hopefully convey to people I wasn't involved in the noms (I was sadly) and should another power exist I will not go home because of it.

Idk what I want to have happen. I like Father Merrin but for Allison's sake it's bad if he stayed. Whatever if he wins and stays in ill throw whoever I have to under to keep my old home safe!
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 pm

MM <3<3.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 am

What?!?

<3
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 am

Marilyn lol.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Ohh okay!! Yay!

<3 you Tara!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:25 pm

<3 ya. Good game. You were a good player.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks girl!! That was one of your best social games too. I'm so irritated I took you out though now. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 am

Allison killed it at the HOH and POV comps. This meant I was safe for the week but I'm getting concerned she's going to grow her target too big. I'm enjoying my role of being a social butterfly <3 I am in hands down the best position of the game.

This week put me in an interesting predicament. Father Merrin vs Willow. I did something kind of unexpected for me and booted one of my closest allies. Here's why:

1) He'd probably come after Allison
2) He wasn't forthcoming with information
3) He probably would've continued noming Jessica and Gale
4) Comp threat
5) I think he isn't too upset with me and will root for me as a juror. If I had waited to do this and couldn't use this "majority" excuse he'd probably be a guaranteed vote against me.

Even though those are legit "game" reasons I still feel bad because I have never spoken to Willow. She didn't even try to ask for my vote to stay. Like seriously? People who don't try to stay in games annoy me. I actually had to reach out to her to say good luck and I hope she stays etc. She seemed happy and told me I was her first friend. She mentioned talking to Allison and Anya, but I noticed she excluded Jessica who told me they are close. I'll need to keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 am

There is a twist this week! No HOH but the house votes on nominees. Two highest vote getters go up on the block. Unfortunately none of us can communicate, so I am worried Gale and Jessica will go up =/ it's secret voting so maybe someone over there feels threatened by myself or Allison and causes the old Elm house to not have united votes.

Erin came to me privately about there being a Dean/Merrin/Anya room and clearly she felt excluded. There's potential there for me to turn her against Elm which is why I did not nominate her to go home.

I selected Anya and Dean. I think they are both full of shit and are playing everyone socially. I need one of them to go, because then whoever is left will be loyal to me. I'm very curious to see who these nominees are. I just hope I didn't screw up our homes unity on ensuring someone goes up. Hopefully I made the right call. Some people might've voted Erin though. I didn't want to do that as I see potential and the possibility of Allison couping her out.

Speaking of the coup, Allison just might want to use it this week. PMs need to be opened ASAP after the nominees are revealed so I can get to work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next