Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

The Duel cast is going absolutely CRAZY this week and there is mass confusion. No PMs, practically everyone is nominated, and innocent little Chloe who has an amazing social game is becoming the one person everyone trusts <3 I am loving this!

I get to take my pick of who goes home this week too because I can easily secure a majority with Jessica BAHAHAHA. There is no Duel. This is Chloe's home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Erin seems to have fallen under the Chloe spell and is pouring her heart out to me about everythingggggg and she wants a f2. I am going to be so screwed later in the game! I like Erin though <3 People who tell me stuff and are honest stay around a hell of a long time. I respect it.

I need to have a long talk with Allison because she is my true f2 and plan all of this out. I want Dean out this week and I'm going to make it happen =]
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 am

omg this is so bad. like really really bad. I have a sinking feeling I might be losing one of my closest allies Gale tonight so I am trying to do damage control. I think Dean and Erin are 100% done with me. But I think I am okay with everyone else. I can't win these horror comps so omg O_O

Allison has assured me she will coup next round and Jessica, Allison, and myself will be in the final 6, so itll be a 3 vs 3. And if that happens I think I should be able to make f5 if the other "side" wins. This is quite the duel!

I am waiting to hear back from Willow on the vote before I make my decision. I might back off and vote Gale out to try to appease Dean/Erin but I know its pointless. At least the game has livened up Very Happy Smooth sailing never lasts long in mystery.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 am

Sigh. What a mess last night was. I'm never attempting to be honest again. JK but I do need to work on strategies for coming out and saying I am betraying an alliance. I have never been successful at this. After getting feedback from Tara goddess <333 in my last game I was TRYING to not blindside anyone or excessively lie but I think I just ruined my entire game. It's my fault though. I shouldn't have been so sloppy. Why do I make the same mistake every single game? The mistake is thinking one of my allies has a secured vote. In this case it was assuming Jessica could get Willow. I start sharing my doubts and then I find out we don't have the votes and I have to backtrack. What the hell is wrong with me haha I know better than this.

As I type this I am watching jury votes go out the window lol. Ugh. I legit went from the best position in the entire game to.....well lmao I am not in any trouble lets be real. I've been in way worse situations Razz I just always have the end game on the brain and am freaking about getting the votes to win. Allison is coming out of this looking like a saint which I'm fine with. Love her <3 However it'll be bad for her when she coups and she has proven herself a competition threat.

I have Jessica and Allison 100%. This final 3 needs to happen!!! Erin told me we can rebuild and continue on (I kind of believe her bc we had a good thing going) and I am still close to Anya I think. Willow claims to like me too. And understandably Dean probably hates me. Sorry Dean lol you were a threat and I love inactives. I frequently upset games to keep them in. This next time Allison will coup herself, me, and Jessica into the final 6 and the home rivalry will be 3 vs. 3.

It is interesting though that our homes are still semi united. The other side definitely has cracks and I'm going to keep chipping away. In a way it's kind of cool the Duel is turning out like this because it makes for a bigger battle. Go purple home <333

I'm fully invested into this game now and stressing out. Before I was half-assing and just being social but now it's time to put in some work! I should be fine as not winning competitions ALWAYS comes in handy right about now =]
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:07 pm

I let Gale go and it does upset me. However, now is a new week. Mission: Keep Allison and Jessica (and of course me) safe!

Erin got HOH
Allison/Jessica were nominated
I threw the veto to Allison to test what Erin would do
She puts me up (bitch thank you for confirming my suspicion)
Allison Coup's myself and Jessica <3 and puts up Dean/Willow
Erin DPOV's Dean
Anya goes up by default.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! lmao I love it. Probably the best round in a game I've ever had. Meanwhile Dean/Erin/Allison/and I still lie out of our asses to one another. I thought for SURE I'd have an issue with jury votes but now I do not have that concern either. Everyone is doing the same shit I am LOL

Erin and Dean have to go though. This next HOH is sooooooooo important!!! Praying for a win!!!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Operation: talk to Anya time. I trust her but I know I will need her down the line and she's pissed right now at Erin too lol <3
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Willow was evicted unanimously. People might be wondering why I helped further the threesome of Erin, Dean and Anya but I had my reasons.

1) To send a message. Had Willow voted out Dean last round she would have stayed this round. Do what I request next time and you'll stay longer.
2) Willow sporadically can win stuff. Anya can't.
3) I am close to Anya and know she will keep me over Jessica and Allison. Plus I am going to keep driving the nail in about how Erin screwed her over for Dean lol (but I can tell she's still with them)
4) Willow would've kept Jessica over me and in the off chance I'd be nomd with her I can't risk going home.

Tonight is the all important HOH. If our side wins, one of the other group goes home 100% since Anya won't get POV. Ugh I am freaking out! Our home has to win!!!!

The nominations tonight initially will either be Erin/Dean or Allison/Jessica IMO. Or maybe me since I did well in the last veto =]

Night 3 of craziness now begins Razz
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 pm

How am I doing so far Tara? =]
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Amazingg girl.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm

oh my Goddddddddddddddddddd

I have to get this veto. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*panic attack moment*

I HATE DEAN AND ERIN! I am about to lose a close ally =[
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:53 pm

I came through and won the veto!!! Lately I have been in competitions. Who knew? Razz

I think I have proven myself to be a RIDICULOUS social competitor. First of all, I don't get any nomination votes and then I kick ass in knowing what people say and think. I always win the "who said this" type of challenge.

lmfao at someone saying Kerry Washington. Interesting O_O makes me curious! It'd be pretty amazing if I won this game. That'd be 3 back to back <3333

I feel confident if I make the finals I will 100000% win. Two tough enemies stand in my way, Erin & Dean.

So back on track. I used the veto to save Allison (with permission from Jessica) and Anya went up. I had to explain to Anya it wasn't personal I am trying to benefit myself in the game and she hinders me and I have to stick with my home to beat Erin & Dean. She said she understood and tbh I really like her! Sucks she had to go before Erin & Dean. I cannot take them.

Erin is so amusing to me. She is with everyone and it's epic. I love it!!! A total opposite of Kerry Washington style gameplay Wink IDK normally I should be pissed at her atrocious lying but it makes me lol and wish her the best! Weird right?!?!?!

Anya should be going home and I will have made the final 5! YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Well Anya <3 left 3-0. Nice & Cool person! Kind of surprised Erin didn't throw her a vote. Actually tbh I'm not surprised. Erin cares about Erin this game and no one else. She's playing hardcore to win which I can't blame her there.

It's funny though because I am acting so dumb, sweet, and naive to everyone and it's just so hilarious. I'm even talking differently and using different phrasing. I act like I know nothing about strategy or gameplay, when hello! I know what everyone will do in a game before they do. Too bad for them it's never the right move lol. I wonder if people suspect me. They should in mystery I'm the obvious social player everyone talks to, likes, and trusts. Out of mystery I'm the controlling pain in the ass bitch O_O both are successful tactics lol

I think everyone is now realizing I am a jury threat but hopefully if I act like I suck and don't have a lot of intelligent thoughts they will think I am a finals goat! Hopefully Dean and Erin play stupidly and let their hatred for Jessica guide their decisions. Strategically they should send Allison or myself home IMO.

I've stopped talking to Dean individually now since probably the vote Father Merrin left. I'd like to think I'm still closest to him over Allison and Jessica though.

It's a creative HOH so hopefully our side is able to win because if one of us gets it Dean or Erin automatically go home!!!! Veto won't matter. *Crossing my fingers ftw*

If one of them go, I think I am guaranteed f3 b/c no one would evict me come f4 veto if I'm not HOH!

I guess now I have to just wait and see and hope these judges like one if our three submissions =/
Back to top Go down
Ghostface
Admin
Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Chloe Carter wrote:
lmao not your strong suit?

Put effort in!
HBIC <33333
Back to top Go down
https://cindysduel9horror.forumotion.com
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm

<333 thank you for stopping by! Jimmy still hasn't -_-

Btw Tara in past seasons have you had the duel houses be this united/competitive?
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 pm

No I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Jessica won HOH! Jessica won HOH! Jessica won HOH!

I think saying it three times helped it sink in. Oh my gosh things could NOT be going any better. So stoked right now! Erin or Dean are 100% going home! Preferably comp threat Erin.

I'm definitely in the f4 and almost guaranteed f3 since no one would evict me. I can taste my win lol
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:24 am

Well that sucked. Erin got the POV. But tbh it may end up all working out. With Jessica nominating me, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE will keep me over anyone else this round and tbh maybe even to the finals. These people have no clue how much of a jury threat I am Razz plus I am working Erin like none other about how threatening Allison is and how annoying Jessica is. Sorry ladies you know I love you <3 but I'm trying to win.

First time ever in a game I'm not asking for people to vote to keep me. I know they will lol

Bye Dean Razz
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

I got put up on the block as a disguise for hiding Jessica loves me. (I think) And Dean went home. I already knew that though Razz

I am so pumped for tonight's challenges. ANYONE BUT ERIN HAS TO WIN!! I have been noticing a rather attractive guest around the forum from my past life. Can I flirt my way to the top and win a rigged challenge by Mr. Sully Sullivan? That's going to be my approach Wink
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

My biggest competition just won the HOH guaranteeing herself the f3. I can't be mad she is surviving and overcoming all odds which I do myself quite frequently. This is just infuriating me b/c now there is no chance of Jessica, Allison, and myself making the final 3.

I have a sinking feeling I will get veto and have to vote someone out. It's not going to end well for Chloe lol

(T--is this a f2 or f3? Please say f2)
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Yes f2.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am

I love you Jessica =[

Allison kept her word to me and I am now in the final 3 <3 Although I didn't have any doubts. Well maybe slightly because you never know and I tend to be paranoid. I have had Allison's back this entire game so hopefully we can finish this together in the finals! =]

This game will have a fantastic winner and in the event I am the final evicted it will be a tough decision as a juror. Erin is very deserving but my heart lies with my purple home and of course myself lol

Alison will 100% take me to the finals. Erin seems to think Allison is a very big threat and she doesn't like her (she's been telling me that the whole game) so based on that relationship I do feel more hopeful that Erin would take me to the end. But she knows I'm social and social threats are never to be overlooked. Erin seems to play emotionally and with the mindset of I don't want Allison to win, so if there's a toss up I hope she will go with me who she claims to like overAllison.

Who knows lol but looking forward to finding out how this will all turn out!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:21 am

Well Erin got Part 1 of the final HOH comp. She sent me a PM telling me to start writing my f2 speech and she keeps going on and on about it. For her to screw me over now would be really stupid on her part unless she knows I wouldn't care, which I wouldn't.... it's a game centered around lying and I can accept that.

I feel good about being taken regardless of who wins still but this is a rare moment for me. I am the biggest threat in every game I'm in so this position right now makes very paranoid!

I think ill let Allison win Part 2 and help her with Part 3 Smile I really would love to f2 with her and will be crushed if we can't.

People are going to be shocked when I announce to the jury my gameplay and type normal/intelligently and then win this game =]
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 am

I threw to Allison in part 2. She knows horror better than I do and I can always let her know how I think the jury responded if that's part 3.

Just for the lol:

Me too!

Talk to you later, darling! <3

Chloe Carter

Wed 17 Jul - 20:13:08 Topic: Re: Hi
Hehe! Well you have your own brain!

Chat to ya later I will be sad if we don't make it.

Erin Hardesty

Wed 17 Jul - 20:03:54 Topic: Re: Hi
I know. Her dislike for me is weird. I think it's because I constantly go against exactly what she wants and am not looking out for her best interest, lol.

Chloe Carter

Wed 17 Jul - 19:55:21 Topic: Re: Hi
I haven't chatted to Allison lately actually. All I know is she doesn't like you. I have no idea why! She doesn't know we are friends!

Erin Hardesty

Wed 17 Jul - 19:52:01 Topic: Re: Hi
I hope your 'feel' is correct, haha.

It's either Allison or me that's leaving. I'm hoping it's not a fast-posting competition because I'm generally not as good at those.

Chloe Carter

Wed 17 Jul - 19:51:00 Topic: Re: Hi
I am still nervous! You will probably win tomorrow I feel

Erin Hardesty

Wed 17 Jul - 19:49:07 Topic: Re: Hi
It was a tough challenge. I would have done far worse than both of you because I'm not familiar at all with most those movies.

It's all good, though. You're probably in the finals regardless!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 am

Yay! Allison won the final part and took me. It is always nice when your original f2 deal works out. I guess we shall see how this all turns out!!

T-when are episodes and do we find out the winner before like in Hen's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2