Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

My Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm

So I ended up staying! Thank God me/Erin convinced Willow to stick with the Elm house. I'm surprised it worked, because I did honestly vote for her to be nominated but I neve denied it. She simply never asked me. She did ask Erin though. Lol

Jessica is dumb as hell. I had her back and she ruined her game by trying to take me out this week. Chloe is dumb too. She tried to turn on me and then realized the vote would tie and ended up keeping me.

If I win HOH tonight I'm nominating Chloe and Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

That was NUTS. lol

One minute I am headed to go vote out that cunt Jessica, then the next I am being put on the block beside Willow by Allison. Then Erin stands up and plays the DPOV on me and Anya goes up.

Wowza.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 pm

I really don't want to continue. I've gave out because the Jessica bitch is annoying me beyond belief. Like a mystery character hasn't ever annoyed me this bad.

Maybe my annoyance level is just at a peak all around.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Dean Sad.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 pm

I think I'm doing too much at once. Sad I'm mobile so it's too hard for me to do two creative challenges back to back.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:01 pm

I get you. Me too but dont givee up.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm

This votes hard for me. At the beginning I was angry with Chloe, and was totally for Allison to win. Then Allison lost me when she quoted Jessica who was pretty harsh to me, which is understandable since I considered her an enemy in the game and she could be rude to me because JURY MANAGEMENT isn't a factor for her.

Unfortunately for Allison, her lack of jury mangagement has cost her my vote. Sucks to suck sweetie.

I vote Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Diary Room   My Diary Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2