Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Confessionals (Week 6) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 6)   Confessionals (Week 6) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Ugh, I really wanted to win that HOH. Jessica was trying to get all sassy with me during the competition but I totally put that bitch in her place. She's a dumb bitch and she has got to go soon. On the bright side, Dean won and he's one of my favorite people here! The nominations went in a similar direction that I would have taken had I won HOH. Useless Gale and Margaret were nominated. I probably would have put up Jessica and Gale just to anger Chloe and Allison a little. I think the remaining Woodsboro players are somewhat close with the exception being Margaret, so they could probably care less if she leaves.

But I'm happy knowing that I'm safe. I put myself out there as a challenge player tonight so I'm hoping it doesn't bite me. But hey, I can always pull out the DPOV if need be! I'm working on long term plans with Anya right now. She claims that she wants myself, her and Chloe in the F3. I'm going to see what else she thinks.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 6)
Page 1 of 1