Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Confessionals (Week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 2)   Confessionals (Week 2) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Kirby won HOH which means someone from Elm, once again, is going home. I hope this losing streak doesn't go on much longer, but at least I'm safe regardless with my DPOV. I talked to Kirby after the challenge and told her that she'd be safe whenever I win HOH, in exchange for my own safety this week. Dean and Kevin are nominated and I'm perfectly fine with this.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Confessionals (Week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 2)   Confessionals (Week 2) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 am

Anya decided to rock the boat for no logical reason and saved Dean with the Veto. I don't understand why it was necessary considering the votes to keep Dean were already there. I've spoken with Dean this evening and it sounds like we're going to try forming alliances with people in both houses. More details will come on that when a plan is actually established! Otherwise I've still been talking with Anya, Willow and Bill. So I'm in good shape within my own house.

I'm assuming whoever the replacement nominee is will be a pawn for Kevin's likely eviction. Anya mentioned that it might be Father Merrin. I'm personally hoping it's someone completely useless like Sidney, but I'll be content as long as it's not me.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 2)
Page 1 of 1