Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Confessionals (Week 5) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 5)   Confessionals (Week 5) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 pm

The houses have merged and Allison won HOH. It's time for the game to start being taken a bit more seriously. She chose to nominate both Willow and Bill. I'm happy about this because I'm safe but I'm a bit annoyed because Bill is an ally. I'm starting to think the duo of Allison and Chloe is leading a pack of idiot bitches that consists of Jessica, Gale, and probably Sidney's useless ass as well. I hate all three of those girls.

Allison won the Veto and didn't use it. She was the only person who actually attempted the competition so I'm not going to be particularly sad to vote either of them out. Bill was around and could have, at least, tried. But then something suspicious went down... Allison suddenly changed her online status to hidden/unknown. What the hell is there to hide at this point? She already just sold out her identity as Jessica (PRP) by doing so as she's often the only person stupid enough to think that we can't see her online when she's "hidden". Bitch, we all know you're there!

Chloe and Allison are trying to get me to vote for Bill. I'm going to discuss with Anya and see what's best to do. If Anya is down for booting off Bill, I will probably do so too and that way won't piss off many people. Then I can, hopefully, plan game domination with Anya. Allison is going to have to leave sooner than later now especially considering I believe I know who she is, and that player is damn good with challenges.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Confessionals (Week 5) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 5)   Confessionals (Week 5) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 am

After some deliberation with Anya, it seems the decision is to dump Bill off this evening. He allegedly tried to throw Anya under the bus to Allison. I find it extremely strange that he chose to do that to her of all players considering I believed the two of them to be close. With Bill leaving, Anya will become my closest ally but I'm not even 100% sure I trust her fully. She's starting to give me Kim vibes too and that is rarely a good thing.

So with Bill leaving, things look like this I think:

- I'm close with Anya.
- Based on what I could tell this evening, Anya has a room with Merrin.
- Allison and Chloe are tight. Anya could be in on this as well considering her and Allison obviously speak.
- Gale, Jessica, Margaret, Willow, and Sidney are all pretty much useless pawns to bigger players in the game.
- I'm in good graces with the 'Witch Hunters' alliance.
- I need to become closer with Father Merrin. He's a strong competitor that could benefit me, but I'll need to watch what I say around him because of his relationship with Anya.
- I need to target at least a couple of the wildcard females next. Ideally, Gale/Jessica/Margaret will leave soon.

I'm gonna fight my hardest for HOH tomorrow and try to ensure one of those girls that does not benefit Queen Erin leaves.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 5)
Page 1 of 1