Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 8 (Confessionals)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 8 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 (Confessionals)   Week 8 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 am

Sidney ended up leaving last round and I'm OK with this because I believed her to be an incredibly useless player. She certainly did not benefit Queen Erin at all so her departure wasn't sad by any means. "Floaters you better grab a life vest... Sidney!" - Erin Hardesty, Queen of Life. The week was a success because I ended on good terms with mostly everyone. Even 'Hurricane' Pierson has been speaking to the Queen more often. I'm not worried about anything right now because I know I'm guaranteed F8.

Allison's nasty ass won HOH. I'm starting to get sick of her mostly because I feel she will, eventually, attempt to dethrone the Queen. She seems interested in taking out Father Merrin this week because he's a big threat. I don't really care about when Father Merrin leaves because he hasn't involved himself much in the Queen but if he needs to go than so be it. If I somehow end up in the nomination chair this week there will be hell to pay!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 8 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 (Confessionals)   Week 8 (Confessionals) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 am

Allison won yet another competition. She chose to leave nominations the same so I'm quite happy about that happening and ensuring a spot in the F7 (because I'm going to milk the DPOV for all it's worth, obviously). Dean approached me and mentioned that he thinks Chloe and Allison aren't looking out for us, which I already suspected due to their behavior when I was HOH. The two of them want scrap players like Jessica and Gale to make it to the end because they know those two aren't winning. As of right now I'm probably going to vote to evict Merrin and hope that Anya and Dean vote for Willow. If anything I'd like to appear as though I'm team Allison and Chloe just in case they remain in power.

I suspect one of them has a Coup de' Tat or some power along those lines. If I can win the F8 HOH I can try to eliminate one of them and even if it backfires, I'm safe. Then I can use my DPOV at F7 to hopefully weed one of them out, preferably Allison but she's going to be tough to beat at this point.
Back to top Go down

Week 8 (Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1