Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 9 (Confessionals)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 9 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 (Confessionals)   Week 9 (Confessionals) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 pm

I am first going to nominate Gale. You are incredibly useless and it bothers me that you have made it this far. Speaking of useless, I am also going to nominate Willow because she's the second most inactive and I benefit very little from her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 (Confessionals)   Week 9 (Confessionals) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:39 pm

This game just took a turn for the... confusing.

Queen Erin has been nominated alongside Gale, Willow, Anya, Allison and Dean. Jessica and Chloe are the only minions that are safe... for now. I'm not happy with whoever voted for me and plan to get to the bottom of things immediately. I know who I voted for and who Gale "voted" for. I'm going to start by asking former Elm who they voted for, mostly just Anya and Dean and possibly Willow later but I'll obviously have to lie to her. I'm assuming a couple Woodsboro whores voted for me, most likely Jessica for sure.

I don't quite understand what is going on with Veto. It sound likes either 2, 3 or 4 people are going to win one so I just have to hope that I'm one of those people. It will hopefully not be a big problem winning.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 (Confessionals)   Week 9 (Confessionals) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Two people win but once they win I will ask them to choose anumber between 1 and 10. One of them have a double vote. The rest have normal vetos.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 (Confessionals)   Week 9 (Confessionals) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Gotcha! Wink
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 (Confessionals)   Week 9 (Confessionals) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Double veto sorry lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 (Confessionals)   Week 9 (Confessionals) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 9 (Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1