Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 7 (Confessionals)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 7 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 (Confessionals)   Week 7 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

So I won Veto last round to ensure that one of those sewer rats went home. I'm gonna go hard for the next HOH because I want to ensure that either Gale or Jessica leaves this next round. Margaret leaving didn't really affect anyone because she sucked and was a useless pawn that no one cared for. I just can't afford to have someone like Jessica or Gale in power. I'm basically good with everyone else so as long as they don't win, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 7 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 (Confessionals)   Week 7 (Confessionals) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:23 am

I won HOH! A few interesting things were discussed after having won tonight.

Chloe and Allison pushed strongly for both Willow and Sidney to be nominated tonight. I shut their idea down because it doesn't make any sense from my personal perspective. I need to keep former Elm happy and I need to keep Chloe and Allison somewhat happy. I have no loyalties to Gale and Jessica so it was an easy decision to nominate the two of them. I can understand that Allison and Chloe are concerned about their numbers dwindling, but at the end of the day I'm looking out for my well-being... not theirs. I think I pulled off nominations in an honest and respectful manner.

Jessica approached me tonight before the nominations. She strikes me as a lot more tolerable and smart over the private messages. Her sell was a lot better than Gale's, who might as well have said "keep me safe and I'll do nothing for you in return!". Jessica did mention the possibility of us secretly working together but who knows if that will ever happen. She's not even guaranteed F9 right now.

At this point, my preference would be for Jessica to leave. She's a strong competitor and Gale is virtually useless. But if either of the nominees come off the block, Sidney is going up.
Back to top Go down

Week 7 (Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1