Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 11 (Confessionals)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 11 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 (Confessionals)   Week 11 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 am

Okay, there are 6 of us remaining now. Quick overview on everyone else remaining in the game:

Anya: I don't know whether or not I consider her or Dean my closest ally from former Elm. She is clearly the weakest player remaining, competitively, but she's got a somewhat decent social game going on. I believe that I am her closest ally going forward. She is closest with myself, Dean and Chloe. She dislikes Jessica and is friendly towards Allison although they're not exactly "tight".

Dean: I also believe that I am his closest ally going forward in the game. He obviously doesn't have a very good relationship with Jessica and I don't believe Chloe/Allison are too impressed with him either. He's decent at challenges and socially not the worst, although certainly not the best.

Jessica: I believe her to be universally loathed by the former Elm players. She is obviously close enough with Chloe and Allison but I'm not sold that the 3 of them are best friends. I view it moreso as Chloe + Allison... and then there's Jessica's big mouth behind them. I could be wrong on my theory about their relationships. Competitively she's strong but not always strong enough. Socially... probably not the greatest, but I do remember her being a lot more tolerable 1 on 1.

Allison: The challenge beast of the group, aside from myself of course. Good relationships with Chloe and Jessica. I believe that I have a better relationship with her than both Dean and Anya. She is mostly concerned about threatening players, though, so I'm not exactly convinced her and I are BFF. I'm going to work on kissing her ass for this upcoming round. I need her to be more concerned with other players than Queen Erin.

Chloe: This girl is obviously going to be in the finals. She's playing the best socially and has the fewest enemies, plus everybody likes her. Competitively she's good but she's not in a position where she needs to win challenges. Although I'm not exactly convinced she believes she is as good a player as she actually is. Did that make sense? Oh well... I actually trust her quite a bit and it's possible that she could be playing me. She's so genuine it's hard not to believe anything she says.

Erin's Good Book: Anya, Dean and Chloe... just because I believe those 3 aren't gunning for me.
Erin's Bad Book: Jessica, obviously. I needed this bitch out this last round.
No Book: Allison, but I need to make sure she's in the good book soon!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 (Confessionals)   Week 11 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:20 am

Ugh. Allison has the audacity to tell me behind the scenes "it just felt like you were clearly targeting the Woodsboro players". Bitch! Take some responsibility for your own actions. This is the girl who has only nominated Elm players and once tried to convince me to nominate Elm when I was the HOH. So don't be mad at me for playing the game EXACTLY the same way you are!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 (Confessionals)   Week 11 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 pm

A great thing just happened, lmao. Dean managed to win HOH and I'm like out of control happy right now. This means Queen Erin is in the F5 unless there is yet another power in the game that I am unfamiliar with and get screwed over by. Allison and Jessica have been nominated. Good! I actually want Allison to leave the game this week. With her gone, Dean and I can dominate the rest of them... I think. With her gone, I'll know who my friends and enemies are. Allison is somewhat of both at this point. Best to boot off those you cannot trust over those you simply cannot stand!

Worst case scenario is Chloe wins the Veto. Queen Erin will not be happy if that happens.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 (Confessionals)   Week 11 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Of course Chloe would finally win something tonight. She saved Allison. Chloe claims that the F4 is still intact and that "she hasn't lied to me once in this game".
She lied when she said that. I'm going to sadly be evicting my girl, Anya, tonight. On the bright side, I am the last Elm female standing! I always love being the last person standing of some sort! <333

I don't know where to go from here on out. The Woodsboro whores are very tough and keep catching a lot of lucky breaks (it all started with Dean's idiot decision to boot off Sidney). I'm in a corner and I'm going to do whatever I have to do in order to get myself out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 (Confessionals)   Week 11 (Confessionals) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 11 (Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1