Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Confessionals (Week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I already dislike most of the people in this game. The awful thing is that I don't recognize 90% of the characters these players chose to play as. I immediately recognized Sidney, Gale Weathers, Dean (although I do not watch Supernatural) and the classics Margaret White & Father Merrin. Unfortunately the rest of the players can't pick a decent horror movie to save their lives.

So I'm stuck on Elm Street with a bunch of other people. My immediate game plan is to come on active, but not too strong. I don't want anyone to think I'm a powerhouse challenge competitor because we all know what happens to those people! I need to play it smart, socially and strategically. Being friendly will get me very far as long as I'm talking with the right people. And as long as the right people are convinced I have their backs, it's all good. Time to fuck shit up!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm

I tried opening up to Kevin a little earlier today. I tried engaging in conversation, but he clearly did not seem interested. He also gives me douchebag / Iraheto vibes, which means I need to get his bitter ass out of here ASAP if that's the case.

Tommy won HOH, so I approached him and mentioned that if he keeps me safe I'll keep him safe whenever I win HOH. I'm hoping he'll keep the 3 of us that actually showed up to the challenge (myself, Anya & Bill) safe. So he has 5 other options and I'm assuming Damon is an instant nomination. I don't care who the other nominee is! As long as Erin is safe, Erin is happy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:44 pm

So after the HOH competition yesterday, Bill Murray came running up to myself and Anya about forming a group between the 3 of us since we're the active members of Elm. I agreed to it, of course. I've been spending a lot more time talking with Anya instead of Bill and I really like her so far. Otherwise I haven't been too chatty yet!

Oh, and I won the Diamond Power of Veto yesterday. Apparently it's good until F6 so I'm definitely going to milk that for all it's worth. Game plan for now is to appear weak in challenges and strong socially. As long as I can rely on my social skills to get me further I won't have to worry about using the DPOV anytime soon. I also have no intentions on telling anyone about my life-line in the game. I'll let it surprise them if I ever have to use it!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 am

Veto was played and Father Merrin was victorious. He, obviously, took himself off the block and Kevin was put up as the replacement. I do not care for either of these two people but I've at least spoken with Kevin. Damon is inactive and therefore benefits me very little at this point. It's time for him to leave!

This means Willow will be on our team. I've spoken briefly with her so there's already alliance potential which benefits Queen Erin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 1)
Page 1 of 1