Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 10 (Confessionals)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 10 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:32 pm

So much craziness around here lately. Let's recap...

So I went out and won the POV last night along with Willow. This then spiralled into a lot of drama over the decision to evict somebody from the game. Jessica's annoying ass wanted Dean out, whereas I was pushing strongly for Gale to leave. In the end, I got what I want and Gale was evicted but it wasn't easy. Chloe, who has proven to be a very capable liar, was the split vote and she seemed interested in booting off Dean for a while. The thing with Chloe is that she doesn't strike me as a genius... so she might be unaware of how good a liar she actually is. Team Elm has finally rekindled their fire and seems to be on the same page about getting the Woodsboro whores out of here.

At this point, I have deals with basically everyone except for Willow and Jessica. I'm confident that Willow isn't gunning for me, though, and that takes the target off her back. Jessica, however, best step it up in the competitions tonight because I'm going to make it my mission to eliminate her from this game next. Queen Erin has had enough of that peasant whore. Considering the expiry date on my DPOV is almost up, she's looking like a good candidate if need be.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:54 pm

The FF round was pretty much well a hot mess.

After all the dust was settled (and there was a lot of dust, I will add) Anya and Willow were the nominees. I chose to save Dean with the DPOV simply because I feel as though he could be more hated than me by the other group, although I'm probably considered the bigger threat due to my challenge prowess.

Now we're down to 6 and I don't really trust anybody. The longer Allison stays in the same, the more concerned I am and I do feel as though she'll be the one to take me out. I'm supposed to act like I'm all on board with the reunited F4 alliance... but I'm sure they'll be reluctant to boot off Jessica. I, however, have no problem with Anya leaving. I'm just going to play it round by round and try to rely on my social skills to keep me around when I can't win the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

who are you?
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Bork992 aka Brayden.

Who the hell are you? Haha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 pm

haha okay I couldn't remember!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Answer my question!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am

Also, I don't know who Chloe Carter is but she has got to be the cutest player ever! <3333
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:33 am

I'm Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 (Confessionals)   Week 10 (Confessionals) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 10 (Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1