Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the finals!

Go down 
+12
Sidney Prescott
Gale Weathers
Jessica Pierson
Erin Hardesty
Father Merrin
Dean Winchester
Helen Shivers
Margaret White
Anya Jenkins
Allison Argent
Chloe Carter
Robbie Mercer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

I am surprised about the cast so far.

Martin <3
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks for opening the forum, but everyones identity has been revealed except for me, Chloe, Jessica, & Erin.

Erin & Dean, hope you two won't be upset about my DR's. lol you two frustrated me so much because you were both so good and hard to get out. Also, my DR's sucked and I thought there might be episodes so I wanted to be somewhat entertaining.

Thanks Tara, Jimmy, & Dan for having me this season. I am glad I could play again and do better than I did last time.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Oh will do lol.

Jessica was

Harley.

Erin was

Bork.

Allison was

Jessica aka PRP!!!!

Butyour winner Chloe was

MEL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Mary Jane left too soon.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 pm

OMG Mel, Harley, & Brayden<33333

Harley was kind of obvious. haha, but I am surprised by Mel & Brayden.

and I agree, Tara. Mary Jane left too soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Congrats, Mel! <333

I seriously had NO idea it was you, but yay @ one of my favorite people on IMDb winning! I had been onto Jessica ever since she posted her online status to hidden, lol. F3 was totally Jessica vs. Alcide all over again.

Super hawt F5, though!
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Lol who was Alcade again?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Alcide </3 lol

Tara, he is a character from True Blood. Brayden played as him in Kims mystery game. He was my worst enemy. hahah which was appropriate because I was a vampire and he was a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm

I knos him girl, I was Tara lol. Oh Brayden was him lol.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:18 pm

I think Tara was Tara Thornton in that game too, lol.

Jessica and I seem to be at each other's throats in some of these games. We bond over our struggles to get each other out, haha. At least Ashley and Dayana got along nicely!
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:22 pm

OMG Tara, I forgot about you in that game. Sorry. I was so upset when you got evicted because you were in the vampire alliance.

and Dayana and Ashley got along ok, but then I got mad because I found out how you and Brandi played everyone. lol
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

lol this confessional might have made my day.

Kind of surprised Erin didn't throw her a vote. Actually tbh I'm not surprised. Erin cares about Erin this game and no one else. She's playing hardcore to win which I can't blame her there.

It's funny though because I am acting so dumb, sweet, and naive to everyone and it's just so hilarious. I'm even talking differently and using different phrasing. I act like I know nothing about strategy or gameplay, when hello! I know what everyone will do in a game before they do. Too bad for them it's never the right move lol. I wonder if people suspect me. They should in mystery I'm the obvious social player everyone talks to, likes, and trusts. Out of mystery I'm the controlling pain in the ass bitch O_O both are successful tactics lol

---

I also like that I 'amused' you, lol. What is the Kerry Washington strategy? I didn't follow Tinseltown much aside from seeing that Mel won.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Omfggggg I want to cry right now.

Brayden<33333333333333333 I love you!!

Jess lol I thought it was you so very happy we finally f2d!!!!

Harley<3 Alaina<3 Daniel <3

BFF Hen =[
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Ohh I thought you were Daniel and he was her. Very UTR and then could win comps mobile. You typed like him a lot. Plus lol when I saw that one comp I won it mentioned that as the DR and that's why I posted these were evicted people right?!?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Also, hi finally reeder. I'm Mel obviously haha. I thought you were parawhore!
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 pm

I thought for sure Erin was Daniel as well. I couldn't figure out who Dean was. I was thinking JB.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Omg. Mel<3 Jess<3 Brayden <3

I will admit, Jessica was defo ott at times. However my diary rooms are extremely amusing as I literally talk no game what so ever. Wow. I was really hated, hahahaha, gotta love to hate me really.
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm

I really didn't know who a lot of people were. My only correct guess was Allison.

I thought Cindy was Chloe, Henry was Father Merrin, and Kim was Anya. I didn't suspect Dean as being Daniel... I guess Ashley/Brandi had more chemistry than Dean/Erin. Also wtf at Kathy being Willow... I didn't see that one coming.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

....you didn't reveal me lmao!

Sorry guys, my dr's arnt all that great. I didnt post any except like one.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Anya, i expected fabulous diary rooms from you :'(
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm sorry Sad

I have one, but its kinda funny. It shows my hostile side lmao!
I can't wait to read yours lol
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Lol the forum opened Anya so your nsme was seen. You would of loved my Buffy mystery.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 pm

A buffy mystery?!?!? Omfg, that would have been soooooooooo awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ghostface
Admin
Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Congratulations, Chloe, on winning this season!  I also want to tip my hat to Allison for making the end, as well.

As for some of the judges for the challenges...

• Henrietta Knowby was mercuzo.
  • Pamela Voorhes was Iraheto.
  • Michael Myers was Firebolt102890.
  • Sully Sullivan was Arik_is_Shameless.

I figured I better not leave that stone left unturned. Cool 

I enjoyed watching this season unfold, so thanks to all of you for playing and making it a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://cindysduel9horror.forumotion.com
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Yeah it was last year. Great season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the finals!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next