Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the finals!

Go down 
+12
Sidney Prescott
Gale Weathers
Jessica Pierson
Erin Hardesty
Father Merrin
Dean Winchester
Helen Shivers
Margaret White
Anya Jenkins
Allison Argent
Chloe Carter
Robbie Mercer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidney Prescott

Sidney Prescott

Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey guys. I'm going to apologize to you a bit for being a real wallflower after a bit. I started getting Internet issues and while I was still able to PM with some people, I wasn't always able to be around as much as I wanted to. So I can't really be offended with my last place rankings across the board. With that being said, congrats to both of you.

What do you think was your best move?

Is there someone you would have preferred to finish higher or lower?

What animal do you think each juror would be?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi Sidney! It is nice to finally see you around Smile

Best movement in the game:

My best move was winning the Power of Veto at the final 6 competition. I pulled Allison off and Anya went up and out! You see it was kind of 3 vs. 3 right then. It was essential I win that becuz it helped solidify my spot in getting here into the finals. With Jessica being safe from me and Allison’s vote it helped because she won the next HOH ensuring Dean or Erin would go home. Dean left and from my chatting I secretly known I would be in the finals!

This isn’t really a move, but I knew who to talk to a lot. I know I didn’t speak to you, but that is because I knew you were close to Allison and maybe she could influence you if you won. When the time had come she was the one who had to go against you because she was the HOH. I didn’t want to have to be labeled a big fat liar so I avoided talking to you and Bill for that very reason!

People getting better spot. No worse ones:
You know I would have liked to see Father Merrin and Anya finish higher. And of course Jessica to go farther. Father Merrin did great in all of the challenges and Anya was great socially and very friendly! Jessica was my friend all along! I would have liked each one of the group of players here on the forum to make it farther hehe. Except now I think I wouldn’t made it here if everything didn’t go as it did. I can’t look back, only forward and I hope you will vote for me!

Animals! elephant pig rendeer 
Erin- tiger
Jessica- a bumble bee (a queen bee!) queen
Dean- lion
Anya- penguin
Willow-the raccoon meeko from pocahantos (the willow tree)
Gale-puppy dog
Father Merrin- dinosaur (you are old hehe)
Sidney- Kangaroo (Australia came to mind with you name!)
Mrs. White-kitty cat cat 
Bill-chimpanzee (funny) monkey 
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:27 am

To Sidney...

What do you think was your best move?

My best move was at f7, winning the POV to secure my safety and using the coup to save my 2 allies in the game, Jessica & Chloe. Even though I didn't get rid of my target Dean, I kept in 2 people that I knew would be on my side. I couldn't afford to leave noms the same and let one of them leave.

Is there someone you would have preferred to finish higher or lower?

There isn't anyone I would have liked to have seen finish lower. I would have liked to see Jessica and Gale finish higher. They were in my main alliance so that is why I am choosing them. It would have been nice to see an all woodsboro f4.

What animal do you think each juror would be?

Erin- Tiger
Jessica- Cat
Dean- Lion
Anya- Dog (A Golden Retriever because you were friendly with everyone)
Willow - Fish
Gale - Mouse (Because you were quiet)
Father Merrin - Owl
Sidney - Mouse (Same reason as Gale)
Mrs. White -  Lamb (Like the Lamb of God, since you are religious)
Bill - Monkey
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 am

Willow has been notified of the jury process. In the meantime, finalists can make closing statements and if Willow has a question you can answer that when she posts it. If the other jurors have sufficient evidence they can begin to vote.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Just wanted to say thanks again for a fun game everyone! It was nice to play with all of you and I really think the relationships I built not only kept me out of danger, but also basically guaranteed me a spot in the finals here Smile I was hardly never in danger and was a good pawn! One that actually survived the whole game hehe.

Allison you are a great girl and it's cool we both made it here! I still hope the jury will vote for me. Bye bye can't wait to chat to you all after! Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Vote in DRs please.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks to the hosts for having me this season. This was a fun game. Smile

Jurors, I am glad that I got to experience this with you. You were all amazing, even if some of you did get me so frustrated at times. lol I would really appreciate your vote to win. I played a good social game and an even better physical one. I never played it safe, I took risks. I Was even targeted a few times, but I am sitting here in final 2. It wasn't an easy journey for me to get here.

Chloe, you were an amazing ally and I hope that we will still be friends when all of this is over and identities are revealed. :)If you end up winning, I will be ok with that. You played a good game as well.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Of course Allison Smile Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Bill Murray

Bill Murray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 am

I've been on an all weekend drinking binge because none of my girls made it to the finals. :DSorry about being late, I couldn't make it to a computer.

Let's be completely honest here: I never really spoke to either of you and most of this jury process went right over my head. But all questions have been answered.

The chimpanzee signing out:

Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Need one more.

Also I would love to thank Dan and Jimmy for being fantastic hosts. Seriously you two did a lovely job and I thank.you both so much.

Then you all who joined. Fantastic cast. Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks Helen, Ghostface, and Robbie! It was my pleasure to play.

I think given the comments about IDs you all just might be a little surprised by who I am Smile but maybe not hehe. See you all on IMDb I am sure Very Happy

Good luck once again to Allison you know I loved working with you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sully Sullivan

Sully Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Nobody guessed who I was Sad
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 pm

you dont even go here
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Also thanks Sully for saving the veto. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sully Sullivan

Sully Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 am

Of course lovely Helen <3
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Gale Weathers wrote:
you dont even go here
Back to top Go down
Willow Rosenberg

Willow Rosenberg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Fish? Can you please elaborate on that?

I have no idea if identities were shared in this game but I almost don't doubt that they were. I really like Spooky and Jordan was a cool girl on the show, thank you for that. Jen from BB14 was weird, no thank you for that. Cindy? Isn't she the host in this game?

I have no idea who to vote for. I read everything posted so far and you have one person who seems really sweet and down to earth. Is it an act? You have another person that is on the boring and kind of bitchy side. Neither rank me high, neither talk much about me in their answers.

Q- Why should I, Willow Rosenberg, vote for you?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi there, Willow. I am not an act, but I am portraying a character (I suppose I should have flirted more but Dean was the only man to go far hehe). I try to be nice and sweet and think I am regarded as such on here.

I ranked you as #3 in physical challenges, so that wasn't too low! The other rankings were just due to the fact that you werent online as much as the other players at least that I noticed. Jen BB14 I read somewhere grew up nerdy so that is why I selected her and she came on stronger-ish at the end!

You Willow Rosenberg should vote for me Chloe Carter for a few reasons here.
1) I was honest when you left and said I was voting for you and you said you respected that and wished me luck. In fact I was very honest throughout the game to everyone for the most part. Especially always honest to you in our chats Smile
2) I was willing to work with you in the game (Allison nominated you 2 or 3 times).
3) I think you were sweet this game too so we should stick together Smile
4) I love your character choice!
5) I really would like to win and would love to get your vote!
Back to top Go down
Willow Rosenberg

Willow Rosenberg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Cool 
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Lol at Allison not giving a fuck and not answering. #Goddess
Back to top Go down
Helen Shivers

Helen Shivers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh she didnt?

Finales tonight?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 pm

I didn't even know that Willow had asked me a question until today. Rolling Eyes 

Willow, I am not really good at comparing people to animals. lol I went with fish, because they are quiet and not viscous.

The reason you should vote for me, is because I feel like I was honest with you this entire game. Yes, I nominated you 3 times, but you were the perfect pawn. You were really likable and I knew no one would vote you out. I did tell you that you were the pawn and had nothing to worry about....and I was right. :)That was suppose to be the case when I used my coup, but then Erin used her DPOV and saved Dean and put up Anya. :(Everyone thought you were a bigger threat so they voted you out over her.

I feel like I have said everything I need to say, so if you have read our answers, hopefully you can determine who played the best game and vote for that person. Hopefully it's me. lol but no hard feelings if it isn't. You are a nice person and I am glad I got to play this game with you.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 pm

And I was rolling my eyes at Dean, not you Helen. lol I didn't see you had posted.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Allison <3 such a blast working with you! I laughed very hard at how you said you weren't good at comparing people to animals, who is??!?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 pm

What time tonight is the finale Helen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the finals!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next