Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the finals!

Go down 
+12
Sidney Prescott
Gale Weathers
Jessica Pierson
Erin Hardesty
Father Merrin
Dean Winchester
Helen Shivers
Margaret White
Anya Jenkins
Allison Argent
Chloe Carter
Robbie Mercer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey, ladies! Smile

Allison... you and I were never exactly best friends, but we definitely managed to get along during our time together in the game. You had made a comment earlier this week about how I probably "hated" or "disliked" you and I want you to know that was never the case. Of course I was frustrated with you from time to time (as I'm sure you were with me also), but I did believe you were a respectable player overall. Competitively you were great and you were very good socially too.

1. I would like for you to compare your social game to Chloe's. What did you do better? What did you do worse?

And then there's Chloe. I really enjoyed my time in the game with you and I've taken an excerpt out of my confessionals that I wrote about you earlier on that I believe to be quite accurate about your gameplay.

"Chloe: This girl is obviously going to be in the finals. She's playing the best socially and has the fewest enemies, plus everybody likes her. Competitively she's good but she's not in a position where she needs to win challenges. Although I'm not exactly convinced she believes she is as good a player as she actually is. Did that make sense? Oh well... I actually trust her quite a bit and it's possible that she could be playing me. She's so genuine it's hard not to believe anything she says."

I think you played very well socially. Like I mentioned in my confessional, you have a way of coming off quite genuine and I believe you benefitted strongly from that. You had several people under a spell and it took you all the way to the end of the game, as I predicted. Kudos to you!

1. I would like to know how much of your relationship with me was honest and how much of it was... not honest, lol.

For both of you sexy ladies,

1. Which 2 people did you vote for public nomination week and why?

2. Compare each juror to an actual Big Brother (US) player. I don't need reasons why... just tell me who! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Hiya Erin! I am really touched by what you had wrote about me in your Diary Room. I have been told before I am not the best player which is upsetting so for you to believe in me means a whole heck of a lot ☺ You mentioned me having a spell which is what a lot of the great social players here do so I feel proud hehe.

I’d like to think both of us were pretty honest to one another. But I did do something I like to call “withholding” or letting you assume things. I watched my wording very carefully so a lot of times I wasn’t lying but for the most part I was pretty genuine and I wanted to keep my options open if Allison and Jessica did go home. The main thing I hid which I didn’t do well was how much I like Allison.

I started being sneakier when you 1) nominated me and 2) used the dPOV on Dean. I was pretty upset (crushed actually) and I didn’t let it on to you. We had a strong bond before you nominated me so I had a hard time believing you on things going forward and if you really did want to choose me over Dean. Especially given how you said some things about Dean to me and then it seemed like you liked him more. This might have been the thing that pushed me to really step up and try to go after Dean.

1. Which 2 people did you vote for public nomination week and why?

lol I was hoping this would not come up here. I voted for Dean and Anya and let me tell you why. Erin right before this vote you contacted me privately for the first time and told me quite a bit of information! Otherwise I would not have selected Anya. I chose Anya because I figured no one would vote for her and I wanted to get votes on Dean because he was sneaky. (Poor Dean.) Gale and Willow were not threatening to me at that point in time and I wanted to see what would happen if I were to try to shake some things up and try to be in control. A lot of you liked the power so I had to stay behind others and do my Chloe thing ☺. Going back I would have put a vote on myself so I didn’t stand out like a sore thumb!

2. Compare each juror to an actual Big Brother (US) player. I don't need reasons why... just tell me who!  

Erin- Janelle
Jessica- Rachel Reilly BB12
Dean- Howard BB15
Anya- Kevin BB11
Willow- Jen BB14
Gale- Cassi BB13
Father Merrin- Jerry BB10 lol
Bill- McCrae BB15
Sidney- Laura BB11
Mrs. White- Jameka BB8
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:04 am

Lol jameka!
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:26 am

Reply to Erin...

I would like for you to compare your social game to Chloe's. What did you do better? What did you do worse?

I don't get how I can explain how her social game was better than mine. lol it just was. Mine was pretty good too, but I think she stayed in contact more with people than I did. There were just so many people at the start and then I had other games and other stuff going on. I do wish I could have played a better social game than I did. Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for more than 1 game at a time. I think Chloe and I both played good games, but different. We were both social, but she was definitely better at it than me. We were both good physically, but I was better at it than her since I do have more challenge wins. I do believe she threw a lot of them, even though she claimed she didn't. lol =p I wasn't afraid to make big moves and win and nominate people or use my coup and shake things up in the game, even though it was an epic fail. lol I do think Chloe kind of let others do her dirty work. Nothing wrong with that game play. Like I said, we both played good games, but different. Vote for which game play you like the best. Smile

I know you didn't ask me about all that, but I just thought I should get that out there. lol

Which 2 people did you vote for public nomination week and why?

I did nominate you and Dean. Sorry that I lied to you, but I knew you and Dean would be coming after me if I was honest. Chloe had said to me the previous round, "we need to win and nominate Dean and Erin next". So then the twist happened, I had no way to talk to anyone about noms so I nominated you two. Then I find out from Chloe that she nominated Dean and Anya, which confused me since she told me she wanted you two up next. That twist was a mess and I hated it. lol

Compare each juror to an actual Big Brother (US) player. I don't need reasons why... just tell me who!

I am really sorry if I compare you all to someone you don't like. lol

Erin - Daniele Donato (not the whiny annoying Daniele from bb8 haha)
Dean - Dan Gheesling
Father Merrin - Drew Daniel
Jessica - Rachel Reilly
Willow - Jordan Lloyd
Anya - Danielle Reyes
Bill - Will Kirby
Mrs. White - Jessie Kowalski
Gale - Erika Landin
Sidney - Sarah Hrejsa
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:47 am

I love Janelle & Daniele! <3333

Thanks for the answers, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:21 am

Howard & Dan<3333

Jaybee<3333

Marge ya bitch I got you after the game for reasons I can't say without giving away my identity. Lol

Good job on the answers ladies.
Back to top Go down
Anya Jenkins

Anya Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 am

Daniele Reyes nice! She should have won 3. Just like how i should have won this lol ;p
Back to top Go down
Margaret White

Margaret White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:17 pm

sorry helen didnt mean to offend i was just confused by the whole thing

another q for chloe: who played the best game out of jessica or erin?

another q for allison: yea im not gonna base my vote solely on who talked to me or not. i think you played a decent game. why shouldnt i vote for chloe?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Sure Mrs. White. I believe Erin did. She had the competition side and the social side down! Smile Both Jessica and Erin were fiesty but I think Erin was more low key with it and she had more friends on the jury I thought. Jessica was nice and loyal to me but on the threads she was very chatty and it seemed to cause enemies!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Rachel Riley I have no pimples on my chin but I shall accept that comparison.

I don't have much to say to either of you. Allison you are clearly the better physical player and Chloe you're clearly the better social player.

Chloe, you put me rather low on your social rankings. However I can't of been that bad seeing that I didn't go up in the public nominations. Where you surprised when my name wasn't called out and did it make you slightly confused about me? I admit your social game was good, but I am pretty sure the whole of the cast knew exactly what you were doing, just like they knew about Anya. Do you agree with that statement?

Allison, I believe you played a great game. You had your back up against the wall and you kept on fighting. You and Erin were the clear challenge winners of this game. I think this is being over looked. Would Chloe of been able to of made it to the finals without you? Sure she has a good social play, but Erin and Dean would of eventually put her up if they kept winning challenges etc

Also I just want to state that I am still fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi Jessica Very Happy

The reason I put you lower is I sensed you might run into some problems if you were facing the jury here. It was probably wrong of me knowing how amazing you most likely would perform in the jury stage hehe. Knowing some of what I know about what you did, and who you spoke to, I think a lot of what you said on the thread was joking and you were still chatting to that person secretly which is a great way to show home unity and then of course cover yourself. I was surprised you were not nominated becuz I didn't think the other people would actually vote for Willow. A lot of what I heard was you and Gale needed to go. Part of me was a little nervous about you later on with the Willow connection but I knew you had my back Smile

I agree with your statement. I was open to admitting to chatting with others but Erin was doing it, Allison was doing it, and probably you were doing it. We all knew Anya was Very Happy I think I managed to do it the best and in the most non-threatening way Smile I disagree with your statement to Allison about me. I tied Allison in almost everything and Erin would have chosen me to go with her to the finals if Allison hadn't win. The right things happened for me with who wins challenge-wise and it helped me get here in a huge way!
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm

I don't know if this question will be allowed, but I just thought of it so be honest...

When the two of you both decided to go against Erin and I, I was confused and immediately spoke to Erin, Anya, & I believe Willow about you guys potentially sharing identities.

At any point in the game, did either of you share identities with each other, or anyone else such as Jessica or Gale or whoever. Lol.

I just sensed that we were not on a level playing field here, which is why I opted out at final five.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Pierson

Jessica Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Dean, I was pretty much sure you and Erin shared identities in this game. However I think that's just suspicion as in every mystery game.

I don't really like that you may be accusing me of sharing my ID as I have never done that ever and find it throws your game out the window. Me, Chloe, Allison were aligned from pretty much day 1 we were also aligned with Kirby. The same with Gale. That's why we all stuck together, we all had our own room with all the woodboro ladies. It has nothing to do with sharing our id's. Chloe and Allison were never really with you, Chloe told me numerous times that she was in a room with you. You were pretty much their second alliance.

I know your question wasn't aimed at me, but it's annoyed me tbh. Chloe, Allison and myself can't have a strong alliance, without possibly sharing one another's identities. Yet you and Erin can?

If you're going to throw an assumption like that, the assumption can also be thrown back at you.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Nope! No ID sharing for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Mine and Erin's alliance wasn't very strong though. Lol. We didn't have a room together until the end of the game when Allison/Chloe showed their true intentions. I don't share identities.

It was frustrating because it seemed that they were with us until the end where they became pro-Woodsbro all of a sudden. In my eyes it was a complete 180.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Dean if it helps I was always wanting to keep things even numbers wise for the homes and maybe I was crazy hehe but I felt if Gale went home, Willow definitely wouldn't go next. I couldnt spoke for others but these homes gave everyone on the W side momentum since we werent as strong. I still chatted to others and with you and me we stopped talking privately and I grew to chat with Erin and I always had chatted to Anya.
Back to top Go down
Father Merrin

Father Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Final question for Chloe.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love me?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

I didn't share my identity. I won't lie though, I have suspicions about who Chloe is, but that isn't the reason she and I were so close. She was one of the first people I talked to and the person that I talked with the most so that is why I was so close to her.

And we were never fully with you and Erin, we already answered that earlier. We always planned to take you two out eventually. I honestly felt bad about doing it, until Erin nominated me and then I was like ahhh hell no game on. lol so we didn't do a complete 180. I know it may seem that way to you, but you will see that was the plan when you read confessionals.

And I just got home from an event so I will reply to Jessica & Margaret a little later.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Carter

Chloe Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Hehe! Dirty old man.

I am in love with Cal and then next would be Sully! I love you as a friend with a ten I love you
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I didnt share any IDs, me, allison, chloe and jessica were close from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:08 pm

do we vote yet?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Margaret White wrote:
another q for allison: yea im not gonna base my vote solely on who talked to me or not. i think you played a decent game. why shouldnt i vote for chloe?

I am not going to bash Chloes game. Like I said, I think we both played good games. I guess the reason I would say you shouldn't vote for her is because she played it kind of safe by throwing challenges, where as I took risks by winning challenges/using my coup to nominate people.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Jessica Pierson wrote:
Rachel Riley I have no pimples on my chin but I shall accept that comparison.

I don't have much to say to either of you. Allison you are clearly the better physical player and Chloe you're clearly the better social player.

Allison, I believe you played a great game. You had your back up against the wall and you kept on fighting. You and Erin were the clear challenge winners of this game. I think this is being over looked. Would Chloe of been able to of made it to the finals without you? Sure she has a good social play, but Erin and Dean would of eventually put her up if they kept winning challenges etc

Also I just want to state that I am still fabulous.

lol no you don't have pimples, but I compared you to Rachel because she is a goddess like yourself. She was a fierce competitor and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. :)And thank you for your kind words about my game play. I didn't think I would like you at first, but you became one of my closest allies. Smile I really wanted you to make f3 with us.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent

Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Jessica Pierson wrote:
Dean, I was pretty much sure you and Erin shared identities in this game. However I think that's just suspicion as in every mystery game.

I don't really like that you may be accusing me of sharing my ID as I have never done that ever and find it throws your game out the window. Me, Chloe, Allison were aligned from pretty much day 1 we were also aligned with Kirby. The same with Gale. That's why we all stuck together, we all had our own room with all the woodboro ladies. It has nothing to do with sharing our id's. Chloe and Allison were never really with you, Chloe told me numerous times that she was in a room with you. You were pretty much their second alliance.

I know your question wasn't aimed at me, but it's annoyed me tbh. Chloe, Allison and myself can't have a strong alliance, without possibly sharing one another's identities. Yet you and Erin can?

If you're going to throw an assumption like that, the assumption can also be thrown back at you.

Exactly. <333
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Lol uhhh okay? Rude...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the finals!   Welcome to the finals! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the finals!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next