Cindy's Big Brother 9: The Duel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've done very well by all this bloodshed...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 12 (Confessionals)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 12 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Week 12 (Confessionals)   Week 12 (Confessionals) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am

I'm a bit choked that I didn't win HOH tonight. Between Jessica and I, I thought my entry was far better based on a story perspective. I dislike that one of the judges admitted to judging me harder due to the movie I selected. I think that is bullshit, especially considering the bitch only praised Jessica's choice of actors and not the story itself which is what the challenge was supposedly going to be based on. Jessica's concept was just that of the original 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' with some ridiculously stupid twist at the end that didn't even make sense. Had this been based entirely on a "plot summary" I would have won.

So of course I'm nominated alongside Dean and I'm pretty confident I'm going home unless I pull something out of my ass. I'm going to try and get Allison and Chloe to at least be honest with me about what they will do if the nominations stay the same. If these bitches lie to me, I will actually consider voting for Jessica in the finals. I need this Veto!
Back to top Go down
Erin Hardesty

Erin Hardesty

Week 12 (Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 12 (Confessionals)   Week 12 (Confessionals) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 am

I won the fucking Veto! I'm VERY happy that I get to screw up Jessica and Allison's plans of getting rid of me. I'm really interested in seeing who the replacement nominee will be. If it's Allison, I may actually consider trying to get Chloe to evict her. If it's Chloe, it'll be an easy vote out for Dean.

Poor Dean. He's been a sweet ally and I've enjoyed working for him. Yes at Queen Erin possibly being the last Woodsboro player standing, though!
Back to top Go down

Week 12 (Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1